It's The Shoes on ESPN

G_BalliandoG_Balliando 3,916 Posts
edited June 2006 in Strut Central
I haven't seen this talked about on here yet. I saw abou 10 minutes of one episode about 3 weeks ago and haven't caught one since. Then I saw why. They are airing it at 12:30 at night on Tuesday. Not the best time ot catch a TV show for the working man. Anyway, anybody seen this? Opinions? Thoughts? Know if/when they are re-airing any of the episodes that have already happened? I wanna see the Melo one...http://espn.go.com/tvlistings/blockparty/shoes.htmledit: I'm now starting to wonder if this show is eaither really old or they have their dates wrong. I've only had cable TV for so long and had never seen this before. However, the dates on their air times on the website do not match the current days of the week. am i extremely late?

Comments

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    Yeah, weve discussed this here already. Good show, but kicks are arent a sport. So id see why espn wouldnt give this a prime slot. Hopefully its gonna be on dvd. Ill wait till then.

• G_BalliandoG_Balliando 3,916 Posts
    Yeah, very true... I also just found a blurb about it, I guess it came out last year buyt it only airs during the Summer and I didn't have cable last summer, so that makes sense...

• Sometimes they'll show a couple episodes in a row in the afternoon, which is also no good for those with dayjobs. The last one I saw was the one with Ghostface, which was good.

• G_BalliandoG_Balliando 3,916 Posts
    damn thats dope. the 10 minutes i saw was with chris paul, which was dope, cuz the rookie of the year already has like 3 pairs of custom one of a kind joints that were made for him, including some huraches. that's dope they got bobbito and even put that shit on espn. seems liek they should run it between episodes of streetball on the weekends or something.

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    The ep i saw was w/ Mr.Cartoon discussing his Mexican Dunks and the Chicano b-boy styles. Shit was good.
    Bobitto also went to some Eagle's house. Money had some custom NFL allstar game joints.Whatever.