Bluetooth Earpiece = Ultimate NAGL??

2»

Comments

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts

• Young_PhonicsYoung_Phonics 8,039 Posts
    maaaaaaan...what about people who rock Blue Tooth as a fashion statement "in the club"; like i'm on some "HEY IM MAKIN' MOVES EVEN WHILE IM STRIKING OUT AT THE CLUB AND HOLDING UP THE WALL!"

now that's some shit that really doesn't make sense, but then again i have a friend who goes out to clubs and brings his laptop with him to "do work". it's one thing to do it in a coffee shop, another to go out to a club to do it! i also think it's funny that there are clubs like the dna lounge in sf where there you can check your email or myspace in front of EVERYONE which is also venturing on the NAGL zone.

tough call..I've posted while deejaying (this club I play at used to have a computer in the booth). Other dudes have posted on here from the club as well (names witheld )

but yeah..I think if you're just a spectator and decided to check your e-mail or something you need to get a blackberry or another drink.

• edpowersedpowers 4,437 Posts
    Bluetooth is corny ...but its better than "the wire"

choose your poison

• Young_PhonicsYoung_Phonics 8,039 Posts
    Bluetooth is corny ...but its better than "the wire"

choose your poison

OVER OR UNDER YOUR SHIRT?

THATS THA REAL QUEST-ION!!

• PonyPony 2,283 Posts

What the fack is this all bout?

• edpowersedpowers 4,437 Posts

OVER OR UNDER YOUR SHIRT?

THATS THA REAL QUEST-ION!!

i have to wear "the wire" while i'm working (goddamn phone rings all day)..

of course i go under the shirt ...but the shit still looks cheap,gets tangled and the clip is a nightmare...and they're very fragile (i've been through 3 this year already)

Bluetooth would be a wise investment ...but