95 south road trip...record related

axefoleyaxefoley 331 Posts
edited June 2006 in Strut Central
taking a road trip from boston to florida,tommorrow. lookin for some recommendations onsome spots to hit relatively close to rt95 south..we gotta do the trip in less than 3 days so time is an issue but if any strutters can give me good stores or dealers locations that would be dope..if any s carolina heads have something fun to do music wise saturday nite please let me know also..thanks much.

Comments

• axefoleyaxefoley 331 Posts
    had to bump..this trip was very last minute..

• meshmesh 925 Posts
    if you go through richmond, va hit up plan 9. its in carytown on cary street. get your mapquest on.

• soulmarcosasoulmarcosa 4,296 Posts
    My bhangra/bollywood party is Saturday night in Durham NC, though it's pretty slow at this venue during the summer. Holler at me if you want on the guest list.

http://www.myspace.com/masalabeatclub

And I'm being totally honest in saying there's not really much in the way of digging prospects here. eBay and digging out of town have been way more fruitful this year than any NC spots by a long shot.

• axefoleyaxefoley 331 Posts
    thank u both for the info..i don't have many peeps down south so this mucho appreciated..is there a shalamar 45 up for sale/trade at your nite soulmarc .

were heading to naples to be exact, anybody live in that area?