Funky Riddms closing?

2»

Comments

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    Rooky's is great. Picked over record-wise but the dudes are cool. I was in there the day Ray Charles died and ended up talking with the dude for over an hour about all sorts of stuff. Bought a "What I Say" 7 that day.

• jinx74jinx74 2,287 Posts
    its sad his store is closing but at the same time gabe is not a businessman. he killed his own store and in this record game you either do it right or you find yourself another profession.

as regular guy gabe he is alright. hes likeable enough to be around and have a drink with or a convo. he knows a shitload of chicks due to his store being right next to the campus. i cant tell you how many fine ass women would walk by or come in and say hi to dude. crazy! i like gabe when were not dealing with records.

record gabe is a different dude though and while i dont think its right to spark on dude as a person... record gabe is up for a beating. he just made a lot of mistakes. he irritated the rest of the diggin community... and i mean cats like me: dealers/collectors/allaroundpimpoftheyear... ahem. anyway, he made a lot of mistakes in buying and selling at his store. he made a lot of mistakes buying and selling outside of his store.

so, talk shit about record gabe all day because he fucked up... but be gentle on regular guy gabe cause hes okay by me!