SAT JUL 15 @ MILK: HARD CRACK CANDY RELEASE PARTY!

MorseCodeMorseCode 1,516 Posts
edited June 2006 in Announcements
FREE COPY OF HARD CRACK CANDY CD TO THE FIRST 50 TO WALK THRU THE DOOR. SQUALOR.

Comments

• AserAser 2,351 Posts
    neato

• MorseCodeMorseCode 1,516 Posts
    don't be caught in'!

THIS SATURDAY!

I've put up another track from the CD on my myspace page for all of the uninitiated. Squawk at your boy!

I would also like to mention that that beautiful flyer was illustrated by none other than Senor Mike 2600.

• :ewef:

I would also like to mention that that beautiful flyer was illustrated by none other than Senor Mike 2600.

dude is a monster. that flyer is straight dumb.

Thanks to all who came out, shit was off the candy kain!!!

More pics on the way...

• Young_PhonicsYoung_Phonics 8,039 Posts
    i can't even begin to explain how fun it was.

P.SUIT-A-LOT

• LAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATE PAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASS.

Believe it or not, I only got my copy of this shee-dee last week. You see, some of us Bay Urrie-Yuh dudes are too busy grindin' (MorseCode) while others are concerned with grittin' (that'd be me) to actually connect in the realm known as The Real World. So Mr. Morse decided to go postal with these audio postres.

I listened to it two times in a row because it's just that good. It makes me proud to be a part of that other Clic from the Bay, namely my homies who also contribute to this board.

It's not too late to buy your own damn copy of this CD. You'll be glad you did. Plus, my doctor tells me that schnozzberries are high in anti-oxidants.

whoa just caught this, thanks R*ss that's what's really good. Now onto the next tings a gwan!