I Just Realized Today's the Solstice

DJFerrariDJFerrari 2,411 Posts
edited June 2006 in Strut Central
So in honor of that, I'm resurrecting my Summer Soulstice mix from last year. Enjoy!DJ Ferrari - Summer Soulstice

Comments

• So in honor of that, I'm resurrecting my Summer Soulstice mix from last year. Enjoy!

DJ Ferrari - Summer Soulstice

I will be resurrecting the pagan moon dance ritual... or perhaps strictly observing.

• FatbackFatback 6,746 Posts
    Thanks.

But you have some serious splainin' to do about this...

• DJFerrariDJFerrari 2,411 Posts
    Haha! best bachelor party ever is what!!

So, the strippers were buried with some "bouillons" underwater? Or was it just a regular ol' gay pirates bachelor party?

Good blends, but you shouldn't have pitched the Funkadelic up that much. I know you had to do it to blend, but it made the song sound bad.

• DJFerrariDJFerrari 2,411 Posts
    So, the strippers were buried with some "bouillons" underwater? Or was it a gay bachelor party?

No strippers per the bachelor's request, but we did commandeer a few girls from other rafts and deemed them our wenches.

Ah, good times... so good in fact, we're doing a reunion trip in August. We'll probably change up the theme. My idea is to do the Warriors and we have to get by all the other gangs (rafts) to make it to Coney Island (the bar at the end). Yes I fully realize we're a bunch of tools, but damn is this kind of shit fun.

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts
    hey Fatback - how are you doing today?

• Thanks for reminding me! Still had it on my computer. I played this shit alot
    last year! Really nice mix.

• slushslush 691 Posts
    there is some psychy rock wickerman shit going on in the the park tonight. im charging my glowsticks in the freezer right now

hey Fatback - how are you doing today?

Are you trying to be my Social Worker?