NEW MIXTAPE - Ronson Catchdubs, "Radio Radio"

catchdubscatchdubs 492 Posts
edited June 2006 in Announcements
Mark and I do shows on East Village Radio every Friday night in NYC, and put a mix together to showcase the kind of stuff we do on the air. Raps, not raps, exclusives and new tracks, remixes, favorites, etc etc. I'm really psyched about how it came out.You can get a copy direct here or cop at TTLab - Ronson Intro- Hector El Bambino f Jay-Z "Here We Go (Catch Blend)"- Rhymefest "Stick"- Lil Wayne "Pump That Bass"- Turf Talk "The Robot"- E-40 f Keak Da Sneak "Tell Me When To Go (Trackademicks Mix)"- Daniel Merriweather f Saigon "City Rules"- Mark Ronson "Toxic"- Kurupt "Stalkin"- Domino "Everyone Else Is Boring"- Franz Ferdinand "The Fallen (Justice Mix)"- A-Trak f TTC "Untitled"- Spankrock f Pase Rock "Rick Rubin (Remix)"- Kudu "Lets Finish What We Started"- Daytona "Tona's Got A Gun"- Andre Nickatina "Ayo For Yayo"- Robin Thicke "Cocaine"- Sons And Daughters "Dance Me In (Optimo Mix)"- Bonde Do Role "Tabaco (Sinden Mix)"- Lilly Allen "Knock Em Out"- Big Chief "Professor Longhair"- Freddie Scott "Got What I Need"- Jamie Lidell "A Little Bit More (Luke Vibert Mix)"- Feist "Mushaboom (Knock Knock Mix)"- Ghostface "Jellyfish"- Domino "Tropical Moonlight (Demo)"Here's what the Lab had to say:"It's been a while in the making, but the new mix from East Village Radio all-stars Nick Catchdubs and Mark Ronson is finally upon us. With exclusivos and new blends galore, Radio Radio is exactly what you'd expect from Ronson & Young Catch ??? a total free-for-all, genre-defying and severely fresh. The coolest thing about this mix is the energy level, which stays up in the stratosphere for the duration but never feels tiring or overwhelming ??? it's just some good-ass summer music, mixed cleanly and cleverly. Highlights include Catch's Hector/Jigga blend (over the "Scenario" remix instrumental!), Ronson's horn-laden remake of Britney's "Toxic" (not a remix, but a remake, in the vein of his Radiohead cover) and Graeme Sinden's "Layla"-sampling remix of Bonde Do Role's "Melo Do Tabaco." New and unreleased tracks from A-Trak & TTC, Lil Wayne, Turf Talk, Robin Thicke and a whole bunch more, too. 26 tracks clocking in at just over an hour. Recommended."

Comments

• catchdubscatchdubs 492 Posts
    Here's the intro track

• MorseCodeMorseCode 1,516 Posts
    Looks like some hawt fiyah. Plaese to bring copies to SF on next visit.

• Here's what the Lab had to say:

"It's been a while in the making, but the new mix from East Village Radio all-stars Nick Catchdubs from Soulstrut[/b] and Mark Ronson is finally upon us. With exclusivos and new blends galore, Radio Radio is exactly what you'd expect from Ronson & Young Catch ??? a total free-for-all, genre-defying and severely fresh. The coolest thing about this mix is the energy level, which stays up in the stratosphere for the duration but never feels tiring or overwhelming ??? it's just some good-ass summer music, mixed cleanly and cleverly. Highlights include Catch's Hector/Jigga blend (over the "Scenario" remix instrumental!), Ronson's horn-laden remake of Britney's "Toxic" (not a remix, but a remake, in the vein of his Radiohead cover) and Graeme Sinden's "Layla"-sampling remix of Bonde Do Role's "Melo Do Tabaco." New and unreleased tracks from A-Trak & TTC, Lil Wayne, Turf Talk, Robin Thicke and a whole bunch more, too. 26 tracks clocking in at just over an hour. Recommended."

• Like you and I, super high, like superfly
    one more line, one more rhyme