People with one record review on Waxidermy

spencergroovnycespencergroovnyce 189 Posts
edited June 2006 in Strut Central
WTF were you thinking??? That includes the folks who posted the same words twice.

Comments

• nzshadownzshadow 5,518 Posts
    well i guess that applies to me, i have 1 review, i also have a life away from the internet, job, kid, wife, school, etc. i am planning on writing more when i get the chance.

thats WTF i was thinking.

• Jonny_PaycheckJonny_Paycheck 17,825 Posts
    I didn't know there was a minimum

• edith headedith head 5,106 Posts
    name names mayne

• goatboygoatboy 371 Posts
    Waxidermy By-Laws / Section 12 / Paragraph 23 / Line 8.

• AaronAaron 977 Posts
    Why is this on Soul Strut?

• Mike_BellMike_Bell 5,736 Posts

• OneSoulOneSoul 206 Posts

• DORDOR Two Ron Toe 9,899 Posts
    You guys are all nerds.

Now pardon me while I go play with what came in the mail today...

Boom Bap

And

More than meets the eye!

• aleitaleit 1,915 Posts

yeah, i honestly don't get it.

i've checked out the waxidermy site and i think it's really cool.

but why the constant posts on another site (soulstrut) about a forum that's trying to do something very different (waxidermy).

go to waxidermy and write posts about this.

it's kind of like me posting on fryers that i think many soulstrutters talk like they're ballers but never drop the change when it comes to time to collect. that would be lame.

• hcrinkhcrink 8,729 Posts
    My brain is in knots today.

• hammertimehammertime 2,389 Posts
    i have 3...am I cool or not??? I need to know! Anyway I'm planning on writing more at some point.

• Why is this on Soul Strut?

but why the constant posts on another site (soulstrut) about a forum that's trying to do something very different (waxidermy).

it's kind of like me posting on fryers that i think many soulstrutters talk like they're ballers but never drop the change when it comes to time to collect. that would be lame.

Duh, it's because they hang on soulstrut! If I wanted to ask how losers managed to post 100+ reviews in 2 months, I'd post it on Waxidermy.

People equating one site with another in an either/or kind of way is a bit silly really. I hope that when Waxidermy types make posts about it being "Up" and SS "Down" they are being tongue in cheek. Otherwise it would be like saying a tricycle is better than a Ducati because it has more wheels. Likewise people who bleed soulstrut need a band aid.

Ballers are so last year.... but I know one aspect of the strut is commerce so play on ballers.

• hogginthefogghogginthefogg 6,098 Posts
    My brain is not in today.

What is the point of this thread?

This shit is stupid.

• hcrinkhcrink 8,729 Posts

Duh, it's because they hang on soulstrut! If I wanted to ask how losers managed to post 100+ reviews in 2 months, I'd post it on Waxidermy.

You could just PM me about it.

• parsecparsec 5,087 Posts
    What is the point of this thread?

This shit is stupid.

what Mike said

Hi Jerms.