• JuniorJunior 4,853 Posts
    [

Diet:
    Replaced coffe with green tea
    Yogurt and banana in morning
    Breakfast bar around 10
    Homemade ham or turkey sando for lunch
    Chicken or fish for dinner

its all about diet. most dudes that are ripped don't do a lot of cardio. not only does it take away from building muscle, but unless you run a marathon, your really not burning THAT many calories.

the menu above gets my approval, you must be a lightweight though, cause thats not a lot of calories. also, coffee is actually not bad as far as dieting, the caffeine improves your metabolism.

That's similar to my good diet. Lately, I have been on a bad diet and gained back about 15 pounds I don't want. Trying hard to work it off. Need to start hitting the gym again. My office moved recently which removed about 30 minutes of walking from my daily routine. It's really starting to show too.

Yeah I suffered the same fate when my office moved from a 30 minute walk to a 5. They're now moving further away again which I should be angered about but am actually looking forward to stretching the legs again after the train commute.

Apart from that, got back into the routine of push ups each morning when I get up before my shower/shave etc and it's about time for work footy season to start again so that should help burn off any residual chub from the winter months.