Don't Let Screech Go Homeless

Comments

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    That dude looks like he hasn't missed a meal since the show ended.

don't get it twisted, dude is more yoked than Carrot top

• The_NonThe_Non 5,691 Posts
    Must be the cornball Mr Rogers sweater he was wearing on Last Comic Standing then.

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    Must be the cornball Mr Rogers sweater he was wearing on Last Comic Standing then.

oh oops, I thought you were talking about Samuel Powers

I dunno no Sam Powers

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    I dunno no Sam Powers

• theory9theory9 1,128 Posts
    That dude looks like he hasn't missed a meal paycheck since the show ended.

I still dunno no Sam Powers

• theory9theory9 1,128 Posts
    I still dunno no Sam Powers

Its what Tori Spelling called him on "Saved by the Bell"...

• crossingscrossings 946 Posts
    rather than making t-shirts... he should be doing gigs by saying he's DangerMouse... i honestly don't think anyone would ever notice.

• PonyPony 2,283 Posts
    rather than making t-shirts... he should be doing gigs by saying he's DangerMouse... i honestly don't think anyone would ever notice.

Gnarls Barkley should have done one of those press shots dressed as Zack and Screech. Although Cee-Lo would make a terrible Zack.

• twoplytwoply Only Built 4 Manzanita Links 2,914 Posts
    rather than making t-shirts... he should be doing gigs by saying he's Mike the 2600 King... i honestly don't think anyone would ever notice.

Sorry, Mike!

• rootlesscosmorootlesscosmo 12,848 Posts

Gnarls Barkley should have done one of those press shots dressed as Zack and Screech. Although Cee-Lo would make a terrible Zack.

yes! more press shots for Gnarls Barkley. there haven't been enough of those to "support" the "album."

• PonyPony 2,283 Posts
    yes! more press shots for Gnarls Barkley. there haven't been enough of those to "support" the "album."

I agree, have you heard that song "Crazy" yet. IT'S AMAZING!

• luckluck 4,077 Posts
    i'm with raj on this one... i feel no sympathy.

welcome to the fucking real world, dustin... when's the last time you had a dayjob?

just move into an apartment and stop trying to ride something you never had. maybe fred savage needs a roommate.

Normally, I'd agree... but I saw this, uhh, "news" blurb detailing the extent of his father/agent's control of the dude. Bottom line: I think his dad retained most of DD's SBtB and SBtB:TCY paycheques.

yeah... but regardless... the dude isn't in any way disabled or anything... he could get a job if he'd swallow his pride from 15 years ago. does he really think he's gonna raise a quarter of a million dollars before the end of the month by panhandling from people that do work hard for their money?

i myself am really in need of having my wisdom teeth surgically removed, i'm in a bit of pain, and can't afford to have the shit done. i work fulltime and you don't see me asking for handouts. this dude is asking for money just cause he doesn't wanna downgrade his living conditions...

shit is

• jaymackjaymack 5,199 Posts
    A friend of mine was Skippy from Family Ties roommate for awhile. "skippy" would eat his food and deny it, but with crumbs from the food he was accused of eating on his shirt and shit.

plaese to clarify this.

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    yeah... but regardless... the dude isn't in any way disabled or anything... he could get a job if he'd swallow his pride from 15 years ago. does he really think he's gonna raise a quarter of a million dollars before the end of the month by panhandling from people that do work hard for their money?

i myself am really in need of having my wisdom teeth surgically removed, i'm in a bit of pain, and can't afford to have the shit done. i work fulltime and you don't see me asking for handouts. this dude is asking for money just cause he doesn't wanna downgrade his living conditions...

shit is

just to clear it up Screech is not living off his past work. He is out there working the stand up comedy circuit 150+ nights a year which is no cake walk. He's been working steadily at this for years. When I spoke to him he told me stories about being touring buddies with Mitch Hedberg, Greg Giraldo and many others. It's a tough beat to walk and for those who want a better idea of the life please rent Jerry Seinfelds documentary "Comedian".

All this Dustin Diamond Hatt depresses me

shit is

just to clear it up Screech is not living off his past work. He is out there working the stand up comedy circuit 150+ nights a year which is no cake walk. He's been working steadily at this for years. When I spoke to him he told me stories about being touring buddies with Mitch Hedberg, Greg Giraldo and many others. It's a tough beat to walk and for those who want a better idea of the life please rent Jerry Seinfelds documentary "Comedian".

All this Dustin Diamond Hatt depresses me

i imagine its pretty fuckin tough to get takin seriously as a comdeian for the guy.
    drunk assholes yelling out "Screeech" during a set. i def feel for him.

i love how once raj gave the seal of hate thy hatters came out the woodwork.

it's the life he has chosen for himself... why are we supposed to be feeling sorry for him again?

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    it's the life he has chosen for himself... why are we supposed to be feeling sorry for him again?
    i don't know if being a childhood star would really be considered a "life chosen for himself."

he was hardly a "child" when he started acting... and i meant him choosing to continue to work in comedy as a profession. all i'm saying is that's life... we each gotta deal with our own.

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    dogs was under 18 when he started acting so if what whoever said in this thread earlier was true he could have easily gotten mccaully caulkened. sure, dudes can get into another work field, but as he mentioned, this was a sudden thing that popped up.

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    im not saying i pity dude or anything but a large sudden expense will fuck up anyone. the fundraising campaign is corny but shit, if i was celebrity i would exploit that shit as much i could too.

• dayday 9,611 Posts
    I think there are others more in need than Screech.

yeah.. and it happens to us all. shit like that is never expected. i don't even wanna get into how many times i've hard large sums of money stolen from me by a junkie [distant relative] and not had the rent money i worked for when i needed it. or how many times i've had to move in just this last year. isn't his rent going up because he lives in a now upscale neighborhood?? he'd rather sweat fans for dough than move into a neighborhood that suits his own personal income? i'm sorry, but you all can wear your screech shirts with pride... but as far as i'm concerned there's no real emergency here.

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    I think there are others more in need than Screech.
    agreed 100%

he'd rather sweat fans for dough than move into a neighborhood that suits his own personal income?
    dudes been a joke his whole life. i'm sure he doesn't care about being a further joke for some extra cash

i'm sorry, but you all can wear your screech shirts with pride... but as far as i'm concerned there's no real emergency here.
    i aint buying none of them shirts but i do remember he had a chess instructional video that was pure fiyah

and the only reason why im replying to this thread so much is my account was fucked up this past week and im suffering withdrawl.

screech on Howard Stern

45 min
    16MB

hilarious as usual. george takai from star trek is sitting in.

• this thread is weird, I started it as a joke and watched as haters started hating on the nerd from Saved by the Bell.

Seriously how much resentment can one have towards Screech?

• rkwparkrkwpark 915 Posts
    by the way, screech is from san jose.