JARED FROM SOUND LIBRARY - JINX RANT

Comments

• WYPWYP 28 Posts
    Jinx is more like Jared from Subway. A fucking nerd who ass rapes hogginthefogg.

• jinx74jinx74 2,287 Posts
    i just saw this now... haha.

damn rick youve posted this before. im glad i left such a strong impression on you back then.

delay: yeah cuz ease up and slow down.

brian: wilbert did find quantity but a lot of us already had had a couple of copies here and there over the years. it wasnt unknown it was just really hard to get... kinda like PI-R Square

fatback: i didnt say i wasnt an angry guy... i hate the world much more than most but it makes me sad when i cant control my anger. i think its sad that you hate so much too. doesnt make you a bad guy... just makes me sad that theres so much hate and anger in the world. plus i told you... its quite enjoyable to see you get riled up. youre very funny... angry, but hilarious.

k in canada: what exactly did you purchase for $30,000?

wyp: ive never ass-raped anyone but would be more than happy to run the axe handle i keep in the trunk of my car up your ass if you felt like coming by the crib:

2207 Cabrillo St
    SF CA 94121

just ring the doorbell with the funny little japanese characters on it and we can talk about it. im here M-F 9a-5p but busy on the weekends. feel free to stop by anytime and we can work it out...

• djdazedjdaze 3,099 Posts
    hahahahaha...I miss those days. when jinx posted angry shit and asprin actually posted at all (he's funny)

my twin broham

• djsheepdjsheep 3,620 Posts
    CLASSIC.

• spelunkspelunk 3,400 Posts
    HAHAHA Justin that's some funny sh*t.

• nessness 249 Posts
    ah the good old days.

• kalakala 3,359 Posts
    ah the good old days.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    "who is this peice of shit?"

• DelayDelay 4,530 Posts
    delay: yeah cuz ease up and slow down.

nah, man. i'm gonna stand by that, but i will rephrase it... you sounded like and asshole. i've heard from a few people in passing that you are good peoples. that includes jonny, darondo, and others i hold in high esteem. can't even act like i would get away with writing some shit like that?

people taking pride in "digging skills" is like getting big headed about what a great masturbater they are.

• twoplytwoply Only Built 4 Manzanita Links 2,914 Posts
    Looking back, I feel like I was an asshole.

• nessness 249 Posts
    ah the good old days.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

the father to your style.

• kalakala 3,359 Posts
    ah the good old days.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

the father to your style.

not my style to "forget"to ship peeps they wax that they dropped hard earned coin on

• nessness 249 Posts
    "forget"to ship peeps they wax that they dropped hard earned coin on

the vinyl shipped, misgraded, apologies were made, refund is on the way.

don't confuse me with canadians. plaese to keep stories straight. thx.

• kalakala 3,359 Posts

refund is on the way

• nessness 249 Posts

refund is on the way

mind your own business much?

may you never fall on hard times.

• JLRJLR 3,835 Posts
    METABEEF: A BEEF INSIDE A BEEF

• kalakala 3,359 Posts
    METABEEF: A BEEF INSIDE A BEEF

• DongerDonger 854 Posts
    I thought the classic TSL thread was when Jared came out to humiliate somebody about a Freddie The Foxx anecdote that never happened ?

Link?

• NateBizzoNateBizzo 2,328 Posts
    I make money from clowns like you kids on soulstrut. Actually i dont cause yall are some nickel and dime, cornball ass, tricks are for kids toys. Clowns are funny. Sometimes scary but always can put a buck or two in your pocket.
    It does amaze me though that all you kids out there pop all this high profile shit about records and whose who and what record is cool and which record is wack, who sucks what, listen to my mediocre (at best!) beat, teabag this, negro that, cracker said what type shit but none of you have a record store workers number? Mad kids are sitting here watching what you cats are poppin off on and thinking you know what the deal is. Its mostly hilarious due to the fact that I would assume 80% of you fucks are beginning diggers. "Ohhh I got Joe Pass/Monty Alexander/David Axelrod for $30...YAY!" Are you Frickin' kids joking? "Whats the most you spend on records? Fuck that I only do the dollar bins cause THATS where the deals come into play!" You kids are Frickin' herbs and Ill be the first and last to say it. On some price shit still?!?!? Cmon! Records are worth what they are worth to that individual buyer. Dont Frickin' hate on some newbie cause they dont know their shit yet. WE WERE ALL THERE ONCE! Dont step up to the plate on some high roller big baller I got skills diggin and you dont shit unless you have heat. Which most of you DONT! The funniest thing is is that Ive spoken to some of you kids over the years and you dont know SHIT! Word up! DONT KNOW SHIT! You sit on the mighty soulstrut board and pop knowledge about shit you know NOTHING about. None of you dig for real. None of you are tracking down old djs or singers and getting info. None of you are learning about the culture of music. You just sit there with your silly player and pop like you know but you dont. You Frickin' run down to the nickel and dime spots and pick up some record on your break from school/work/television with some negro surrounded by whiteys on the cover with afros and think you got a Frickin' winner. Frickin' punk ass little kids with your Frickin' brand new Vestex 33/45/78 portable trying to out-shine the next little rascal. Are you all for real? Ill give respect to those that deserve it. Im not saying that cats like Dante, Eothen, Mike V., or Josh are the best at the game cause straight up NOBODY is. We are all still learning and when any of you fuckers talk shit about someone elses skills you are really only talking about yourself. This includes Shing, me, Dizzy, and the rest of yall. Ill call myself out and be like "Yo I talk mad shit cause Im not the best." You talk mad shit cause you think you are. Fools. You know whos deep....Manship, Tefteller, Wickum, Tee, Anderson, Rosen, and Shivley. These MFers have been doing what we would like to be doing for 30 years! I think its probably the heat thats making me write this cause I puss out when the weather changes to anything about 65 and what Im saying is probably bullshit but for the moment I mean it. So as I step off this bullshit ass podium that Im standing on and reading off you young kids all I gotta say is this....your diggin skills suck and anyone that pops off with some nickel and dime bullshit record should get dropped from ever posting again. Frickin' toys find some records that are impressive and then come and write your bullshit but until then just stop diggin because you are an embarrassment to the trade...............

• RAJRAJ tenacious local 7,779 Posts
    I thought the classic TSL thread was when Jared came out to humiliate somebody about a Freddie The Foxx anecdote that never happened ?

Link?

I think you are referring to the email feud between Jared and I over an embellished eBay description where I mentioned his name, Q-Tip, and a Sweetwater LP in the same sentence.

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    I make money from clowns like you kids on soulstrut. Actually i dont cause yall are some nickel and dime, cornball ass, tricks are for kids toys. Clowns are funny. Sometimes scary but always can put a buck or two in your pocket.
    It does amaze me though that all you kids out there pop all this high profile shit about records and whose who and what record is cool and which record is wack, who sucks what, listen to my mediocre (at best!) beat, teabag this, negro that, cracker said what type shit but none of you have a record store workers number? Mad kids are sitting here watching what you cats are poppin off on and thinking you know what the deal is. Its mostly hilarious due to the fact that I would assume 80% of you fucks are beginning diggers. "Ohhh I got Joe Pass/Monty Alexander/David Axelrod for $30...YAY!" Are you Frickin' kids joking? "Whats the most you spend on records? Fuck that I only do the dollar bins cause THATS where the deals come into play!" You kids are Frickin' herbs and Ill be the first and last to say it. On some price shit still?!?!? Cmon! Records are worth what they are worth to that individual buyer. Dont Frickin' hate on some newbie cause they dont know their shit yet. WE WERE ALL THERE ONCE! Dont step up to the plate on some high roller big baller I got skills diggin and you dont shit unless you have heat. Which most of you DONT! The funniest thing is is that Ive spoken to some of you kids over the years and you dont know SHIT! Word up! DONT KNOW SHIT! You sit on the mighty soulstrut board and pop knowledge about shit you know NOTHING about. None of you dig for real. None of you are tracking down old djs or singers and getting info. None of you are learning about the culture of music. You just sit there with your silly player and pop like you know but you dont. You Frickin' run down to the nickel and dime spots and pick up some record on your break from school/work/television with some negro surrounded by whiteys on the cover with afros and think you got a Frickin' winner. Frickin' punk ass little kids with your Frickin' brand new Vestex 33/45/78 portable trying to out-shine the next little rascal. Are you all for real? Ill give respect to those that deserve it. Im not saying that cats like Dante, Eothen, Mike V., or Josh are the best at the game cause straight up NOBODY is. We are all still learning and when any of you fuckers talk shit about someone elses skills you are really only talking about yourself. This includes Shing, me, Dizzy, and the rest of yall. Ill call myself out and be like "Yo I talk mad shit cause Im not the best." You talk mad shit cause you think you are. Fools. You know whos deep....Manship, Tefteller, Wickum, Tee, Anderson, Rosen, and Shivley. These MFers have been doing what we would like to be doing for 30 years! I think its probably the heat thats making me write this cause I puss out when the weather changes to anything about 65 and what Im saying is probably bullshit but for the moment I mean it. So as I step off this bullshit ass podium that Im standing on and reading off you young kids all I gotta say is this....your diggin skills suck and anyone that pops off with some nickel and dime bullshit record should get dropped from ever posting again. Frickin' toys find some records that are impressive and then come and write your bullshit but until then just stop diggin because you are an embarrassment to the trade...............

That's so ill.

BW

Thats so true.

Who wrote that?

• Jonny_PaycheckJonny_Paycheck 17,825 Posts

Who wrote that?

DJ Day/Daze

• spelunkspelunk 3,400 Posts
    Naw that's Justin

• Deejay_OMDeejay_OM 695 Posts
    Naw that's Justin

haha...I think he called me and read me the "rough draft" of this...haha...still find that shit funny...

classic jinx right there....

• jinx74jinx74 2,287 Posts
    umm... this was done a long time ago while intoxicated in high temperatures. i was in CT surrounded by over 500,000 45s and was a little full of myself. im glad yall find this entertaining.

delay, youre responding to something i wrote over two years ago. if that upset you for that long then im sorry. it seems you felt like i was an asshole for many years now... i am an asshole but on most days i am not. i wrote a lot of things over the years and is one reason why i dont post on the strut these days... plus i have absolutely no idea who half of the people are on the board.

anyway... enjoy the crazy ranting from a cranky old man in sf.

• djdazedjdaze 3,099 Posts

Who wrote that?

DJ Day/Daze

HAHAHAHA

• Deejay_OMDeejay_OM 695 Posts
    umm... this was done a long time ago while intoxicated in high temperatures. i was in CT surrounded by over 500,000 45s and was a little full of myself. im glad yall find this entertaining.

delay, youre responding to something i wrote over two years ago. if that upset you for that long then im sorry. it seems you felt like i was an asshole for many years now... i am an asshole but on most days i am not. i wrote a lot of things over the years and is one reason why i dont post on the strut these days... plus i have absolutely no idea who half of the people are on the board.

he's no longer THAT asshole...let's just say that...haha

much more palatable...and no more deaths among the old people...he's now even bland enough for their taste buds...go figure...

• I see JustinJinxy about once every six months these days. Our lives have both changed in many ways in the past few years; back in 2003 or so, we'd run into each other all the time. Now we're older. Busier. Married. We have other responsibilities. But it's all good and on the rare occasion that we do run into each other, it makes it all the nicer.

Having said that, dude called me Wednesday to wish me a happy birthday. It was heartfelt and real; he was the only non-family member to do so. And it meant a lot.

Asshole? Not in my book.

• LaserWolfLaserWolf Portland Oregon 11,517 Posts

I don't think the point is that you once wrote an angry and funny post. The point is the board was better then.

• coffinjoecoffinjoe 1,743 Posts
    justin is the kindest, bravest, warmest, most wonderful human being I've ever known