TrannyRock or Really Gay Music Appreciation Thread

2»

Comments

• Young_PhonicsYoung_Phonics 8,039 Posts
    Man that Change joint "Glory of Love" would fit in this category. It's a dam dope track as well.

Alice DJ "Better Off Alone" (maybe it's because I dated a Swede for two years who was way into this song, but I still dig it. Side note: It translates really, really well as a ringtone)

dude, do you wake up and give yourself a pre-emptive "bad look PM"? If not...

• coselmedcoselmed 1,114 Posts
    Alice DJ "Better Off Alone" (maybe it's because I dated a Swede for two years who was way into this song, but I still dig it. Side note: It translates really, really well as a ringtone)

dude, do you wake up and give yourself a pre-emptive "bad look PM"? If not...

Why is this a bad look? It's loved by gays and guidos all over the TriState area. Your "people" have been known to like some techno/dance music, too, Phonics.

Oh geez ! Why don't we have a "who let the dogs out" appreciation post? Fools saying "Actually that song is pretty dam catchy".

To simply put it,

that shit ain't got no sacc

Naw seriously, that song reminds me of going to all these parties/club nights and seeing the corniest bunch of redfaced folks singin' it at the top of their lungs *NO SHIG*. I'm shuddering just thinking about it.

• hogginthefogghogginthefogg 6,098 Posts
    To simply put it,

Which reminds me...I still have that stack of emo-rap records you wanted.

To simply put it,

ZING, Mr. "Thievery Corporation Sucks But Supreme Beings of Pleasure Got That Fire, Mang!"

*cough cough* e-bay *cough cough*

To simply put it,

ZING, Mr. "Thievery Corporation Sucks But Supreme Beings of Pleasure Got That Fire, Mang!"

supreme beings of who?

supreme beings of who?

My bad, Leisure[/b]. A very important distinction.

• TheMackTheMack 3,414 Posts
    Bambouche, you're not really gay are you? serious question cuz i really dont know, nor does it really matter. i was just curious because you said in another thread you were listenin to Jedi Mind Tricks and them dudes is some major homophobes

• BsidesBsides 4,244 Posts
    Bambouche, you're not really gay are you? serious question cuz i really dont know, nor does it really matter. i was just curious because you said in another thread you were listenin to Jedi Mind Tricks and them dudes is some major homophobes

I would think you'd have to be insecure with your gayness if some underground dork rappers yelling about faggots puts you off.