It's Friday! Post an Old School Hip Hop Vid

DORDOR Two Ron Toe 9,899 Posts
edited June 2006 in Strut Central
I love Fridays at work during the summer. Nice and quiet!The Strut is back! Help me waste my day and post a video!

Comments

• DORDOR Two Ron Toe 9,899 Posts

• JuniorJunior 4,853 Posts
    Run DMC & Whodini - Freestyle Rapping

• JacobWizzleJacobWizzle 1,003 Posts
    damn had no idea there was a video for this! Used to be one of my favorite songs in 2nd grade.

One of my all time fav tracks. The part with the blaster as Buffy's head is &

• JacobWizzleJacobWizzle 1,003 Posts
    One of my all time fav tracks. The part with the blaster as Buffy's head is &

Its hella weird to see a visual for this song after all these years.

Oh shit. I was at this concert. I was so damn young. My uncle hooked me up with free tickets. Concert Hall was so fucking ill (Though it always seemed like the 2nd level was going to collapse at any jams I went to).

I can remember the place going crazzzzzy when Set It Off dropped.

• ladydayladyday 623 Posts

• Big_ChanBig_Chan 5,088 Posts
    These were the days!!!!!! Breakbeats, horns (what up Jake? LOL), dope dancing, reppin' Harlem to the fullest, These fools are KILLIN' it with the vintage Polo gear!!!!!!!!! Lots of 92 stadium games joints. Someone needs to post the "Rakin' in the dough" video next!

Zhigge "Toss it up"

http://youtube.com/watch?v=za1umAgKtEY&search=zhigge

• magneticmagnetic 2,678 Posts

YZ "Thinking Of Master Plan"

• cascas 1,484 Posts
    holy shit that fatboys video is unreal to me. i never ever knew they even had a video to that shit! i have the ultra tough french version 12" hanging on the wall. i'll post a picture later.

the 1st video i ever saw. i was on some at 5 or 6 years old.

• 33thirdcom33thirdcom 2,049 Posts

• cascas 1,484 Posts
    maaaaaaaaaaaaaantronix!![/b]

• rootlesscosmorootlesscosmo 12,848 Posts

I often wondered...how does that dude "die" from a broken ankle?

And whatever happened to that girl who says "my daddy was the dope man so ima be a dope dealer"???

Where is she now?