paris hilton video

keithvanhornkeithvanhorn 3,855 Posts
edited June 2006 in Strut Central

Comments

• Jonny_PaycheckJonny_Paycheck 17,825 Posts
    omg... new becky classic... prepare to be bombarded

• TREWTREW 2,037 Posts
    ugggh. had to put on some maytals to wash that video outta my brain..

her vocals sound incredibly processed, no?

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    That is just terrible.

• UnherdUnherd 1,880 Posts
    I like her other video better, way more artisically valid and "connected to the streets"...

• Jonny_PaycheckJonny_Paycheck 17,825 Posts
    That is just terrible.

Dogs, get ready... she is about to Big Mountain the game...

• BigSpliffBigSpliff 3,266 Posts
    That was mid-80s Yacht-Reggae

• snosno 332 Posts
    is it just me or is the song sound like "The Tide is High" by Blondie, or to a much lesser extent, UK girl group Atomic Kitten?

• DjArcadianDjArcadian 3,630 Posts
    I think people will express a lot of hate on this simply because it's Paris Hilton. Certainly not great but certainly not trash. Just some tepid subpar No Doubt ripoff.

• I like her other video better, way more artisically valid and "connected to the wang[/b]"...

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts
    Just some tepid subpar No Doubt ripoff.

I didn't really get past the halfway point, but from what I saw, even the video is, uhh, uninspired. A weak combo of Chris Isaak's Wicked Game and Jennifer Lopez's Love Don't Cost a Thing.

I like the wine-coloured one-piece she's wearing though

• bluesnagbluesnag 1,285 Posts

I didn't really get past the halfway point, but from what I saw, even the video is, uhh, uninspired. A weak combo of Chris Isaak's Wicked Game and Jennifer Lopez's Love Don't Cost a Thing.

halfway? wow, that's impressive. i got about 3 seconds in.

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts

i don't ever wanna see that shit again. she should go back to doing those cock sucking videos in the dark. dat's dat real schitt.

• sticky_dojahsticky_dojah New York City. 2,136 Posts
    I like her other video better, way more artisically valid and "connected to the streets"...

can someone up or youtube this? I heard there is a part where fellatio is done with the most unimpressed facial expression? Does it feature her music? Why am I even in this thread? Damn...

• ariel_calmerariel_calmer 3,762 Posts
    I smell autotune.

• I like her other video better, way more artisically valid and "connected to the streets"...

can someone up or youtube this? I heard there is a part where fellatio is done with the most unimpressed facial expression? Does it feature her music? Why am I even in this thread? Damn...

Even though it's clear that her music blows, the original video, in which she "performs" features none of it....

• sabadabadasabadabada 5,966 Posts
    THAT'S HOT

• mannybolonemannybolone Los Angeles, CA 15,025 Posts
    Can a Matisyahu cameo be too far behind?

• silvertonesilvertone 765 Posts
    Dead in the sack.
    Real heads know the DX7 reggae preset.
    Say word.

• DjArcadianDjArcadian 3,630 Posts

Very low budget. Stock footage shots of waves and beaches and then just some steadycam work or her frolucking (sp?) in the waves and not-kissing her for hire boyfriend. A film school student could have shot this video for $5000 but I'm sure they spent at least $100,000 on it.

• DJ_EnkiDJ_Enki 6,471 Posts
    omg... new becky classic... prepare to be bombarded

I swear to Jebus, the first person to request this song is getting assaulted.

PS: Somebody please to replace the audio of this video with the audio from a Massengil commercial. Tell me it wouldn't completely work.

• edith headedith head 5,106 Posts
    uggggggghhh

this is the first time i've heard her voice and it's actually worse than i thought it would be

and i can't believe that

• PABLOPABLO 1,921 Posts
    This is I>obviously/I> the answer to Bsides "Why are there no rap albums coming out?"

• ariel_calmerariel_calmer 3,762 Posts
    Dead in the sack.
    Real heads know the DX7 reggae preset.
    Say word.

FM synthesis is back, and it's blond!

• rootlesscosmorootlesscosmo 12,848 Posts
    Can a 50-Cent[/b] cameo be too far behind?

• sonofsamsonofsam 680 Posts
    i have a sinking feeling that i'm going to have to play this soon... the beckys who run up to the booth 3 deep, giggling, wanting to hear "hips don't lie" and "promiscuous" are going to be all over this, i imagine... as a heterosuxual man, i never thought i could dislike hot 21 year old girls so much

• silvertonesilvertone 765 Posts
    No Requests t-shirts is a must.

• I am watching this while listening to the OSOREZAN lp-Perfect

• SupergoodSupergood 1,213 Posts
    is it just me or is the song sound like "The Tide is High" by Blondie, or to a much lesser extent, UK girl group Atomic Kitten?

...or, to take it one step further (or back, depending on one's tolerance for cod reggae), Ace of M'Fn Base's "The Sign"

SG

• MondeyanoMondeyano Reykjavik 863 Posts
    I smell autotune.
    It would actually shock if her vocals weren't[/b] corrected using Auto-Tune.

I think that choice of song obviously shows that she doesn't have a big voice, she practically whispers the lyrics enabling her to hide her vocal capabilities (or lack there of). Any person with vocal chords could match that performance. And the song is weak.

• nzshadownzshadow 5,518 Posts

i don't ever wanna see that shit again. she should go back to doing those cock sucking videos in the dark. dat's dat real schitt.

she is a whore, why are we talking about her, for gods sake, just go and put a record on.