Comments

• dCastillodCastillo 1,963 Posts

• bluesnagbluesnag 1,285 Posts

literally

• dstill808dstill808 704 Posts

• TNGTNG 234 Posts
    We landed a track in this film. Look out for Marion Black's "Who Knows."

• z_illaz_illa 867 Posts
    dude, that shit still needs water. the man controls our water. water is almost as expensive as gas right now.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/africa/988265.stm

notice the words anti-globalization in the article... wonder why this hasn't taken off yet?

Probably because the french are involved.

• DORDOR Two Ron Toe 9,899 Posts
    We Canadians should be worried... Fresh water invasion is imminent...

• hammertimehammertime 2,389 Posts
    i can't listen to that clip at work, but why the fuck is Tom Hanks in it?

• can't sleep on the tango.. ugly, but 0-60 in 4 seconds and legally allowed to lanesplit in traffic.

can't sleep on the tango.. ugly, but 0-60 in 4 seconds and legally allowed to lanesplit in traffic.

that car would be great if everyone on the road had one, but that hitting an F-350 head-on would be an ugly sight. and the idea of the idiots i see on the road every day weaving through traffic and lanesplitting seems like a horrible one.

also 0-60 in 4 seconds will cost you six figures, and i just can't see how that car won't roll in tight turns or get beached on speedbumps.

• that car would be great if everyone on the road had one, but that hitting an F-350 head-on would be an ugly sight. and the idea of the idiots i see on the road every day weaving through traffic and lanesplitting seems like a horrible one.

it's built with a full SCCA approved rollcage. it's probably safer then 99% of the cars out there. here's their site: http://commutercars.com ..

that car would be great if everyone on the road had one, but that hitting an F-350 head-on would be an ugly sight. and the idea of the idiots i see on the road every day weaving through traffic and lanesplitting seems like a horrible one.

it's built with a full SCCA approved rollcage. it's probably safer then 99% of the cars out there. here's their site: http://commutercars.com ..

Rollcages are meant for people driving on tracks with helmets on. For Joe Blow driving to the grocery store, a rollcage can do more harm than good.

This one runs on "Natural" gas!!!

• Rollcages are meant for people driving on tracks with helmets on. For Joe Blow driving to the grocery store, a rollcage can do more harm than good.

it's totally integrated into the body.. not much different the rollbar integrated into the girly vw cabriolet.

i have a track car with a half rollcage that i drive to the track and the way the seats are set up with the harnesses, there's no way i'm hitting the rollbar. the tango has similar sparco seats and harnesses.

dude, that shit still needs water. the man controls our water. water is almost as expensive as gas right now.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/africa/988265.stm

notice the words anti-globalization in the article... wonder why this hasn't taken off yet?

Probably because the french are involved.

water is free. and mind you this is 100-something miles per 4oz. not so bad.

that air powered thing looks cool, but 4 hours to charge up? I just want to pour a cup of water in and be set for a long time.

• get beached on speedbumps.

sounds like my rabbit pickup..

water is free.

I'm not sure if this is true. Just cause it comes through your tap, doesn't mean it's still free. you still pay for it. It might be cheap now, but I doubt it would stay like that if you were using it for everything.

We have a super shit load of fresh water in my country. The thing is. It's all owned by the government. You can't own a lake, pond, river or even waterfront anymore. It's all owned by the gov.

water is free.

I'm not sure if this is true. Just cause it comes through your tap, doesn't mean it's still free. you still pay for it. It might be cheap now, but I doubt it would stay like that if you were using it for everything.

We have a super shit load of fresh water in my country. The thing is. It's all owned by the government. You can't own a lake, pond, river or even waterfront anymore. It's all owned by the gov.

I have a gutter on my roof.

water is free.

I have a gutter on my roof.

Advantage you.

But I'm betting they'll find a way to tax you on that also! Gutter tax!!!

• DjArcadianDjArcadian 3,630 Posts

can't sleep on the tango.. ugly, but 0-60 in 4 seconds and legally allowed to lanesplit in traffic.

Imagine is everyone drove those. We could almost triple the amount of traffic on the road. I drive a motorcycle and lane split all the time. You have to be hyper aware of everything around you. I almost had a limo merge into me yesterday. Drivers fault, I was right up on his drivers side window, no way was I in a blind spot.

• Imperial_MaoImperial_Mao 1,119 Posts

Realistically we should all be driving cars like this...

• canonicalcanonical 2,100 Posts

water is free.

And better that than private corporations owning it. At least we have some democratic control of our government.