5 SONGS YOU'RE HATING ON LATELY

NateBizzoNateBizzo 2,328 Posts
edited May 2005 in Strut Central
1: WHYTE BOY.
This dude fucking sucks. I don't care if Kanye produced his beat. His hair is a total bite on Bizzie Bone

2: Lynn Christopher "Take Me With You"
Can you get any more cliche with your intro?

3: Oscar Harris "Relax Before Sex"
Fuck that, I'm excited when I know penetration is imminent.

4: ALL DANCEHALL WITH KIDDIE MUSIC BEHIND IT

5: Santana "S.A.N.T.A.N.A"
I'm back? WTF?

I expect heavy contribution for Fauxchecks on this thread.

Comments

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    I hate every song that hipsters play cause I really have no taste and base my musical likes on false hate of these artsy fucks which actually is masking my need to be one of them.

I think they are into brazilian specifically this week, so yeah, I hate brazilian music right now

• soulmarcosasoulmarcosa 4,296 Posts
    I'm actually liking a lot of music right now. I feel like the music snob who went from seeing the MC5, to getting Big Star back together, to listening to Stockhausen, to zoning out on "air mixes," to liking Limp Bizkit. I think my standards have fallen considerably since posting on this site. Thanks for nothing you fuckers.

• DjArcadianDjArcadian 3,630 Posts
    ouch

• dayday 9,612 Posts
    5 SONGS YOU'RE HATING ON LATELY>>:

all the one's you guys like.

• The_Hook_UpThe_Hook_Up 8,182 Posts
    1.that new Butthole Surfers track..whatta hunka shit

2.-5.whatever is played at the Hi-Tone on Tuesday nights..hipster DJ night...they play "ironic" music..Bon Jovi, Billy Idol, etc...shit sucked when it was out, why the fuck would I wanna pay money to go out and listen to this bullshit really loud in a club?

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    ouch

makes you think don't it?

2.-5.whatever is played at the Hi-Tone on Tuesday nights..hipster DJ night...they play "ironic" music..Bon Jovi, Billy Idol, etc...shit sucked when it was out, why the fuck would I wanna pay money to go out and listen to this bullshit really loud in a club?

Ask the DJ's at Jackpot in Raleigh NC with vintage Journey and Eagles vinyl in their "crates."

• soulrezsoulrez 565 Posts
    turn on radio & the first 5 songs you hear, are my top 5...

• BsidesBsides 4,244 Posts
    man, you guys are REALLY mad.

this one dude hates every song on the radio!

• ArchaicArchaic 633 Posts
    shit sucked when it was out, why the fuck would I wanna pay money to go out and listen to this bullshit really loud in a club?

• magneticmagnetic 2,678 Posts
    I'm not sure i'd be able to come up with 5,there's 2 for certain though.
    1.Amerie's - "1 thing".(that falsetto repeatedly singing "its that one thing that got me trippin'" please god make her stop!!
    2.Cassidy's - "I'm a hustla".(a terribly constructed sample hook) i cringe everytime i hear it.

• high_chigh_c 1,384 Posts
    Any song off that Revolutionary Blues Band LP on Coral
    Teen Punk
    "xxx xxx xx" feat Lil John
    neo soul

only 4. i'm just not a hateful man

Amerie's - "1 thing".(that falsetto repeatedly singing "its that one thing that got me trippin'" please god make her stop!!

Russ Parr was joking that the beginning of that song sounds like her going "Gobble Gobble Gobb-le." That might amuse you the next time you hear it.

2.Cassidy's - "I'm a hustla".(a terribly constructed sample hook) i cringe everytime i hear it.

That song is just so bad on so many levels, two of which are

1. Jay-Z is the only thing memorable about the track

2. Cassidy is not a hustler

Amerie's - "1 thing".(that falsetto repeatedly singing "its that one thing that got me trippin'" please god make her stop!!

Russ Parr was joking that the beginning of that song sounds like her going "Gobble Gobble Gobb-le." That might amuse you the next time you hear it.

That song is just so bad on so many levels, two of which are

1. Jay-Z is the only thing memorable about the track
    2. Cassidy != hustler

I think Im the only person on here that liked "Im a hustla". But I must admit im pretty tired of it now.

• magneticmagnetic 2,678 Posts

That's what i'm hearing also, what is it she's supposed to be saying actually?

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    All Reggaeton

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts
    There is this song which I heard a few times on Hot 97 and which I was recently informed was by Gwen Stefani about "I ain't no hollaback girl". The sh!t is awful.

There is this song which I heard a few times on Hot 97 and which I was recently informed was by Gwen Stefani about "I ain't no hollaback girl". The sh!t is awful.

It's a hollaback girl thing. You wouldn't understand.

• coselmedcoselmed 1,114 Posts
    There is this song which I heard a few times on Hot 97

Are you sure you heard it on Hot97 and not KTU?

• KARLITOKARLITO 991 Posts
    great party record, probably a little low brow for the kind of catered affair you usually attend I'm sure

• TheMackTheMack 3,414 Posts
    Im A Hustla is one of the hottest tracks to come out the past coupla months. Cassidy is so nice on the mic, and that beat KNOCKS

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts
    Cassidy is so nice on the mic

Preserved to prevent editing when you come to your senses.

That dude has no sac whatsoever.

• Jonny_PaycheckJonny_Paycheck 17,825 Posts

Cassidy's a joke.

That beat is fire, but it's never a good look when all of the freestyles get more mixtape burn than the original version

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts
    turn on radio & the first 5 songs you hear, are my top 5...

Cassidy's a joke.

That beat is fire, but it's never a good look when all of the freestyles get more mixtape burn than the original version

yeah man. I like the track, but cassidy needs to go home. "I could sell raid to a bug" ........

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts
    "I could sell raid to a bug"

no he didn't.

• TheMackTheMack 3,414 Posts
    "i could sell salt to a slug"

dawg, Cassidy is 10 times nicer than most other MC's out right now

I think Im the only person on here that liked "Im a hustla". But I must admit im pretty tired of it now.

I didn't think it was so bad the first 1,000 times I heard it...What I reaaaaally can't stand is the Mary J. remix. I hate it, hate it.

• DJ_EnkiDJ_Enki 6,471 Posts

All Reggaeton

Also, "Wait (The Whisper Song)" and Juelz' "Mic Check."

By the way, what is Amerie saying at the beginning of "One Thing?"

By the way, what is Amerie saying at the beginning of "One Thing?"

I thought she was "scatting."