Contact Baghat Vinyl

GamleOleGamleOle 508 Posts
edited June 2006 in Strut Central
I've tried [email]info@baghatvinyl.com[/email] and [email]dave@baghatvinyl.com[/email] but I have not gotten a reply for over a month now. Last reply was; Sunday, April 23, 2006 2:45 AMI can see that the site was updated 1st of June so he must be online but just not checkin those e-mail adresses. So if anyone can tell me how I can reach him or if anyone are in touch with him at the moment please remember him to send my stuff or get in touch with Seb.

Comments

• Jonny_PaycheckJonny_Paycheck 17,825 Posts
    I know Dave has been having some real family drama so that might be the reason. I have been in touch with him in the past few weeks - I would say be patient as he is a stand-up dude and will take care of you when he is able.

• legendlegend 124 Posts
    I've tried [email]info@baghatvinyl.com[/email] and [email]dave@baghatvinyl.com[/email] but I have not gotten a reply for over a month now. Last reply was; Sunday, April 23, 2006 2:45 AM

I can see that the site was updated 1st of June so he must be online but just not checkin those e-mail adresses. So if anyone can tell me how I can reach him or if anyone are in touch with him at the moment please remember him to send my stuff or get in touch with Seb.

hey Seb and JP..and the whole of soulstrut for that matter,

i've been going through more than a few things since about early January on the personal side that i won't really get into here (other than saying my mother has been very ill)......and i haven't gotten back to a few people (in awhile)...so please don't take it personally. i thought things were cool.....got bad again.....and things are levelling out right about now....and i have been updating the site as i get things back to normal.

i kind of put mad things on hold for a minute......and my apologies to u and any of you that have been affected. i'll be in touch very soon (within the week).

thanks again, JP, for the help out the other week. it was greatly appreciated as it helped me do for my momz what i wanted to do...and i hope u liked the brockington lp.

seb.....your package is on its way today.....

-d

• tripledoubletripledouble 7,636 Posts
    stay strong d!
    i got the mail out today too.
    -t

• GamleOleGamleOle 508 Posts
    I just really didn't know what was going on so the situation seemed suspicious. But of course you have my understanding/compassion on this.