let the hatred begin...

DelayDelay 4,530 Posts
edited May 2006 in Strut Central

Comments

• JLRJLR 3,835 Posts
    I won't hatte, these dudes have the right to wear sneakers just like anyone:

• Don't thay come in a more "clean" color combination? The design is dope!

• nzshadownzshadow 5,518 Posts
    jeeez, so i saw the 'public enemy' box, googled and came up with this:

i wear vans, they are comfortable and cheap and its a throwback to my youth when i used to break my bones skating and you couldnt get them in NZ back then so i guess im reliving my childhood by wearing them now, but seriously Delay, those fucking sneakers are wrong on so many levels i dont know where to begin. and as for the PE shoe, wasnt 'it takes a nation' released in '88? if that shoe wasnt as well, then thats some serious fucking weak shit right there.

damn i must be getting old.

• As much as I love Half Cabs..I just can't see it.

• Is it Vans that makes them or is it a rip off?

• DelayDelay 4,530 Posts
    Don't thay come in a more "clean" color combination? The design is dope!

• DrWuDrWu 4,021 Posts
    Plaese to explain PE packaging?

• DWGDWG 334 Posts
    It's a collaboration with Supreme (NYC skate store/clothing label).
    They've already done a few different shoes with Vans, but their new range of shirts are all PE-related. They hooked up with Vans and got some shoes in the mix as well.

Not really my thing (the Supreme Blazers that just dropped were nicer), but these on the other hand...

They're not Supreme-related, but I'd like a pair just to remind me how great Ray Barbee is (anyone remember The Rubber Boys?).
    Don't think I could wear them though.

• TobiTobi 187 Posts
    Those are my all-time favs:

Everything else sucks.

• sticky_dojahsticky_dojah New York City. 2,136 Posts

those fucking sneakers are wrong on so many levels i dont know where to begin.

I would wear them though if i got a pair for free...what's next? If Chuck moves on up, will there be a sprite commercial?