Wait for it to cool first...

tjamestjames 156 Posts
edited May 2006 in Strut Central
Yesterday I recieved a Donald Byrd record in the mail and as always opened it as soon as possible. The box wasn't hot nor was the record yet it warped in my hands as I handled it. WARNING: during the summer let that sh!t cool before you open it. tjames

Comments

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts

• tuneuptuneup 586 Posts

this is completely hilarious my man....Texas collectors know the funny jokes...

• Mel_GibsonMel_Gibson 664 Posts

Yesterday I recieved a Donald Byrd record in the mail and as always opened it as soon as possible. The box wasn't hot nor was the record yet it warped in my hands as I handled it. WARNING: during the summer let that sh!t cool before you open it.

tjames
    What, specifically, made it warp?

• mojoworkinmojoworkin 283 Posts

Yesterday I recieved a Donald Byrd record in the mail and as always opened it as soon as possible. The box wasn't hot nor was the record yet it warped in my hands as I handled it. WARNING: during the summer let that sh!t cool before you open it.

tjames

Ah, sounds like TheMack's heat-rock finally arrived...

• ariel_calmerariel_calmer 3,762 Posts

tjames

Anticipation

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts

• tjamestjames 156 Posts

I'm presuming the heat. It wasn't hot to the touch, to be honest I didn't even notice it ar first. Yet there are now very obvious warps around the record - especially from what looks like my thumbs.