Lizard People: The Movie

Dabney_SoulmanDabney_Soulman 890 Posts
edited May 2006 in Strut Central
One of the good things about my job is I overhear buzz on the oddest Hollywood weirdness.Aparently Michael White (no violin) has written a screenplay based on David Icke's theories about teh lizard people. it has yet to shoot but Jack Black has signed on and Reese Witherspoon is apparently in talks to play a part as wellhere is the limited information I could find online.http://imdb.com/title/tt0481636/this schitt will be HOThere is a small bit from an interview he did a few months backhttp://www.cinecon.com/news.php?id=0512151Q: What is that you guys are working on? JACK: There's a book called "Them" about all the extremists of the world of all shapes and sizes from different cultures, what they all have in common. How a lot of them believe that the whole world is controlled by a small group of billionaires called the Build a Burg group and they control all the wars and its basically a big conspiracy theory but when you look at the people who have these theories, there???s a lot of humor but there???s also this little scary thing like, ???wait a second, maybe its true. Maybe there are these rich, scary, a-holes who are controlling everything and having dinner parties and doing blow.???

Comments

• HarveyCanalHarveyCanal "a distraction from my main thesis." 13,234 Posts
    Will it be better than Alien Nation?

Or how about V? Anybody remember that? It was a tv series though, not a movie, correct? I just remember the squirrely dude who played Freddie Krueger being in it and then the big climax when the woman gives birth to a lizard baby.

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts

Or how about V? Anybody remember that?

oh my gawd - that was so good! remember when she has twins and they are so relieved when they see the first one is normal, but then the second one begins to climb out of her tummy and it opens its mouth and flicks its lizard tongue??? so rad!

look at that panel from the future!

• z_illaz_illa 867 Posts
    Build a Burg group

• coffinjoecoffinjoe 1,743 Posts

• HarveyCanalHarveyCanal "a distraction from my main thesis." 13,234 Posts

oh my gawd - that was so good! remember when she has twins and they are so relieved when they see the first one is normal, but then the second one begins to climb out of her tummy and it opens its mouth and flicks its lizard tongue??? so rad!

Exactly.

• DORDOR Two Ron Toe 9,899 Posts

I remember freaking out when she chowed down the guinea pig.

• pacmanpacman 1,114 Posts
    They need to either remake the series or put it to DVD.

V =

Literally.

I remember freaking out when she chow down the guinea pig.

WHAT?

• DORDOR Two Ron Toe 9,899 Posts

WHAT?

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOo

Childhood nightmares revisited!

Bastard!

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts

LMHO!

amazing!

• dayday 9,612 Posts

WHAT?

Bastard!

Sorry

• CousinLarryCousinLarry 4,618 Posts

WHAT?

Bastard!

That shit fucked me up as a kid.

• djstefdjstef 534 Posts
    I totally believe in lizard people. I listened to way too much Art Bell.

• bonzaisk8bonzaisk8 946 Posts
    The R-complex: the Reptilian Brain

Basal Ganglia and Thalamus [/b]

"These are the oldest parts of the brain: the ones that we share with reptiles and birds. They are thought to be the location of basic drives and instincts, basic needs and avoidances."

lizard man lives!