Paris Hilton must die

dayday 9,611 Posts
edited May 2006 in Strut Central
I don't know about you, but I'm sick of seeing this batch everywhere I turn.Famous for being famous? Onlee een Amereeka!
In case you've wondered how Paris Hilton makes her money...She was paid $200,000 just for appearing at a charity event in Cannes on Saturday, and was also reportedly paid $1 million to show up[/b] for a similar event in Vienna a few weeks ago. "All I had to do was wave, like this," she said, imitating Queen Elizabeth II's stately palm swivel.

Comments

• jaymackjaymack 5,199 Posts

here's fuel for the

• funky16cornersfunky16corners 7,175 Posts
    Hell yes.

• Jonny_PaycheckJonny_Paycheck 17,825 Posts

Vat a country!

• dayday 9,611 Posts
    Someone needs to send all these needlessly rich kids on a rocket filled with all the earth's garbage straight into the sun.

• mannybolonemannybolone Los Angeles, CA 15,025 Posts
    Seriously, I hate to see what's going to happen to Paris when she's no longer the trashy socialite "it" girl. (Which means, once she hits her mid-30s, if not much sooner).

By "hate to see" I mean, of course, "am rubbing hands with glee in anticipation".

• CousinLarryCousinLarry 4,618 Posts
    Someone needs to send all these needlessly rich kids on a rocket filled with all the earth's garbage straight into the sun.

I don't know if airforce 1 can go into space yet?

• DrJoelDrJoel 932 Posts
    Drugs are gonna treat her poorly.

• funky16cornersfunky16corners 7,175 Posts

It will if we tie it to the space shuttle...

• CousinLarryCousinLarry 4,618 Posts

It will if we tie it to the space shuttle...

Problem solved.

• mannybolonemannybolone Los Angeles, CA 15,025 Posts

THat'd have to be a REALLY big rocket.

• phono13phono13 842 Posts
    Dude looks like the life of the party. So fucking hilarious I could barely contain myself.

• ReynaldoReynaldo 6,054 Posts
    She was paid $200,000 just for appearing at a charity event in Cannes on Saturday, and was also reportedly paid $1 million to show up[/b] for a similar event in Vienna a few weeks ago.
    That's hot.

• pknypkny 549 Posts
    Someone needs to send all these needlessly rich kids to Iraq or Afghanistan[/b].

• ladydayladyday 623 Posts
    Drugs are gonna treat her poorly.

Seen Tara Reid lately?

• ladydayladyday 623 Posts
    In case you've wondered how Paris Hilton makes her money...She was paid $200,000 just for appearing at a charity event[/b] in Cannes on Saturday, and was also reportedly paid $1 million to show up for a similar event in Vienna a few weeks ago.
    This is what really pisses me off, since I work for a charity. I'm sure Paris needs that million more than the CHARITY. Sometimes I don't even understand the whole celebrity charity involvement thing. The peons have to pay for the privilege to be in their presence??? And then you have to cater to their every whim. It would be much less of a hassle if the fucking billionaire celebrity would just mail a damn check. It's a tax writeoff for them anyway.

• she's got a nice motor, but no tits

• dayday 9,611 Posts

• RAW_HAMBURGERRAW_HAMBURGER 1,438 Posts

kidnap

• DORDOR Two Ron Toe 9,899 Posts

• knewjakknewjak 1,231 Posts
    Seriously, I hate to see what's going to happen to Paris when she's no longer the trashy socialite "it" girl. (Which means, once she hits her mid-30s, if not much sooner).
    By "hate to see" I mean, of course, "am rubbing hands with glee in anticipation".

...not trying to sound like a hippy, but there is no need to 'wish' or 'wait' for her demise. She is human, just like us, and there honestly is no telling how we would act if we were in her position.
    If you going to shake your fist at anyone, it should be the people who are actually paying her for these appearances, and the fools who read People, US Weekly, or watch the E! network. But, yet we need these people to show us a path we do not want to take.

• PrimeCutsLtdPrimeCutsLtd jersey fresh 2,632 Posts

...not trying to sound like a hippy, but there is no need to 'wish' or 'wait' for her demise. She is human, just like us, and there honestly is no telling how we would act if we were in her position.
    If you going to shake your fist at anyone, it should be the people who are actually paying her for these appearances, and the fools who read People, US Weekly, or watch the E! network. But, yet we need these people to show us a path we do not want to take.

I know I would act if I was like her....I would be a total asshole....probably just as slutty though...Oh yea, I'd have tons of records!!!

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts

She is human, just like us, and there honestly is no telling how we would act if we were in her position.

i'm pretty sure no matter how rich or blond or skinny i got, i would not be calling anyone a n*gg*r or (have a television show where i) act like a spoiled and rude bitch over half of America.

• rootlesscosmorootlesscosmo 12,848 Posts

here's fuel for the

can't beleive I jsut watched that.

and to think there was someone in that clip that I wanted to smack even more than giggling ass Paris Hilton.

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    at least you guys don't have to work with her

• keithvanhornkeithvanhorn 3,855 Posts

here's fuel for the

can't beleive I jsut watched that.

and to think there was someone in that clip that I wanted to smack even more than giggling ass Paris Hilton.

i would come off like rodney dangerfield next to that dude. he was (by her reaction) with the repeated zinger "lindsey lohan is a firecrotch." he must have said it thirty times and paris was in stitches each time. what a great audience.

i am going to go work on some pubic hair related material. that must be the secret to picking up rich girls.

• street_muzikstreet_muzik 3,919 Posts
    At least you guys don't have to live near her.

• JustAliceJustAlice 1,308 Posts

Well, here is her myspace account you can write her and let her know what you think.
    You can probably be her friend and leave mean comments and she would never even know, shes too busy gettin giggy in france with 50.

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fus...d2-068bc7bfda7f

http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cf...e0-856186c7de79

• hogginthefogghogginthefogg 6,098 Posts
    at least you guys don't have to work with her spit in her coffee

• dayday 9,611 Posts
    at least you guys don't have to work with her spit in her coffee

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    at least you guys don't have to work with her spit in her coffee coke straw