Ever have one of those days?

DelayDelay 4,530 Posts
edited May 2006 in Strut Central
Yesterday...-beautiful weather-saw a bunch of freinds-driving up to the williamsburg bridge traffic was at a standstill, but they opened a new lane right as i pulled up.-found perfect parking everywhere i drove-train came right away at every subway stop-squeezed into a busy 6train headed downtown, looked next to me, and there in the flesh was Chuck D. He nodded as it was obvious that i recognized him. At the next stop, more people Bumrushed the show, making the car real crowded. I looked at him and said, "Too much Posse" ... classic moment.-found a minty mint copy of this Romainian Psych record at a usually desolate spot.what a great day. just thought i'd share.

Comments

• mordecaimordecai 2,204 Posts
    nice. sounds like you should have bought a lotto ticket

• twoplytwoply Only Built 4 Manzanita Links 2,914 Posts
    Yesterday...

-beautiful weather
    -saw a bunch of freinds
    -driving up to the williamsburg bridge traffic was at a standstill, but they opened a new lane right as i pulled up.
    -found perfect parking everywhere i drove
    -train came right away at every subway stop
    -squeezed into a busy 6train headed downtown, looked next to me, and there in the flesh was Chuck D. He nodded as it was obvious that i recognized him. At the next stop, more people Bumrushed the show, making the car real crowded. I looked at him and said, "Too much Posse" ... classic moment.
    -found a minty mint copy of this Romainian Psych record at a usually desolate spot.

what a great day. just thought i'd share.

I hope it keeps up for you.

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    I look for a MONTH with that kind of action.

You've been treating the world right, ho(l)mes.

• ladydayladyday 623 Posts
    Record Karma in full effect!

• Imperial_MaoImperial_Mao 1,119 Posts

-squeezed into a busy 6train headed downtown, looked next to me, and there in the flesh was Chuck D. He nodded as it was obvious that i recognized him. At the next stop, more people Bumrushed the show, making the car real crowded. I looked at him and said, "Too much Posse" ... classic moment.

• Mr. CasualMr. Casual 953 Posts
    I just had a week like that... Saw some good concerts, spun a good set.. made some good dough, knocked boots with a lady I was trying to get next to for awhile.. work is going well.. family in good health... no smog outside.. feelin you mang! Sunglasses all day

• coffinjoecoffinjoe 1,743 Posts
    I just had a week like that...
    sold a house
    bought a house
    & geeking on records tonight

the stars are lined up right
    or sumpin'

• HarveyCanalHarveyCanal "a distraction from my main thesis." 13,234 Posts

I'm really getting a kick out of this.

• street_muzikstreet_muzik 3,919 Posts
    When I read the post title I thought it was gonna be bad, but what a relief. Hell yeah, I love days like that. Everything is in synch and everything is all Taza. Kinda like the day when i saw Flav at Starbucks and he gave me a big hug. Hahahaha!

• parsecparsec 5,087 Posts
    Last Sunday night and Monday were great like that...

Elfquest related?

• parsecparsec 5,087 Posts

Elfquest related?

oh hells yes

Elfquest related?

oh hells yes

Awesome. So what's the verdict... impressed, or not impressed?

• PrimeCutsLtdPrimeCutsLtd jersey fresh 2,632 Posts
    good day delay! Did chuck laugh when you said too much posse?
    I got bit by a fish today
    did get a free coffee at wawa though... I guess it's just yin & yang

• Big_ChanBig_Chan 5,088 Posts
    good day delay! Did chuck laugh when you said too much posse?
    I got bit by a fish today

DAMN! This thing in the pic bit you? What the hell is that and where did it happen? LOL

• PrimeCutsLtdPrimeCutsLtd jersey fresh 2,632 Posts
    it's a skate. It happened in the atlantic ocean. By the Barnegat lighthouse in New Jersey. I wish I had it on video! I was trying to take out a hook from it's wing and it bit me. I'm waving my hand around with a chomping fish on my fingers. It was quite funny. I'm suprised that I didn't kill it out of spite. It's fish karma I think...since I cook fish for a living. I still have the upper hand though!

• KineticKinetic 3,739 Posts

Dude I cracked the fuck up when I read that!~