Logo design? (ATTN: Graphic Designers)

maxveritechmaxveritech 87 Posts
edited May 2006 in Strut Central
Are there any graphic designers out there interested in doing some design work for a record label logo?I've hit up my usual click of graphic designers and as non-hip hop heads, they missed the mark a little. People who are interested, hit us up via pm or email ( info [at] pocket7s dot com ) and I'll get back to you with details. Payment wise, we'll have to work something out. Let us know what sort of fee you'd have in mind - otherwise, we can work something out involving records or what not...cheers!max

Comments

• DWGDWG 334 Posts
    Definitely hit my homegirl KJ at www.karenjane.com
    She's got a really nice identity style - and KNOWS her music.

• nzshadownzshadow 5,518 Posts
    Noreille will do one for $ 1000 plus one day following Talib Kweli

What up B***o

• noreillenoreille 270 Posts

What up B***o

Hi A**n... Do you want to be my personal manager ?

Sorry... I can't take the job. As usual, I already have

because of too much working.

By the way, I'll be searching for an agent (manager) in june. I work so much for peanuts... My son deserves some security and a father in good shape. I'm back at work.

• noreillenoreille 270 Posts

What up B***o

Hi A**n... Do you want to be my personal manager ?

Sorry... I can't take the job. As usual, I already have

because of too much working.

By the way, I'll be searching for an agent (manager) in june. I work so much for peanuts... My son deserves some security and a father in good shape. I'm back at work.

Plus, I'm not an hip hop head anymore, I'll definitely miss the mark...

By the way, some graphic works made by talented strutters (including me) here:

http://soulstrut.com/ubbthreads/showflat.php?Cat=0&Number=650514&page=0&fpart=all&vc=1

That might interest you, maxveritech... I think some strutters will not miss the mark.

• By the way, some graphic works made by talented strutters (including me) here:

http://soulstrut.com/ubbthreads/showflat.php?Cat=0&Number=650514&page=0&fpart=all&vc=1

That might interest you, maxveritech... I think some strutters will not miss the mark.

Oh for sure, from all the work I've seen posted over the years, there's definitely a huge surplus of talent on the 'strut! HECTALITRES of creative juice!

Thanks to everyone who's got in touch so far, just letting people know that I'm leaning towards a tender system where interested people submit ideas and I'll choose the one I like. I know this might discourage some people, so thought I'd be upfront and let people know - as a freelancer myself, I know the importance of prioritising workload!

I'm trying to think of a way of rewarding everyone for submitting, but at the very least, I can stick some links on the Pocket7s website!

• Plus, I'm not an hip hop head anymore, I'll definitely miss the mark...

By the by, loved your Elephant illustrations!

Incidentally, it's not the fact that you have to be a diehard hip hop head or not, but most of my friends listen to electronic music a la house music and just general 'clubby' tracks, so their ideas reflected those genres rather than the more "organic" sound that I'm into!