Mom's Spaghetti

JoshDJoshD 215 Posts
edited May 2006 in Strut Central

Comments

• gambitgambit 906 Posts
    Yeah, that's why I avoid graduation ceremonies and other gratuitous, manual-jerkfest rituals. C.O.R.N.B.A.L.L.

I'm not mad at that lady though. I'm sure her associates got a kick out of it.

• JoshDJoshD 215 Posts
    "That Lady" is Jody Foster, once again

• JoshDJoshD 215 Posts

What!? day has begun

• soulmarcosasoulmarcosa 4,296 Posts

What!? day has begun

And to add insult to injury, that broadcast was from North Carolina.

"It's weather guy, by the way."

• sonofsamsonofsam 680 Posts
    she's actually a lot better than most of the NC "rappers" that insist on handing me cds every fucking night

• bull_oxbull_ox 5,056 Posts
    she's actually a lot better than most of the NC "rappers" that insist on handing me cds every fucking night

How do these guys expect you to 'put them on'??

Passing the mic in the middle of a set, or actually inserting one of their shitty homebrew beats in the mix?

Passing the mic in the middle of a set, or actually inserting one of their shitty homebrew beats in the mix?

BOTH

Here's the rapper whose CD was handed to me at the blazing hiphop & r'n'b gig I did last Friday.

It's ok, but I wasn't about to play it unheard at this party where I was getting T.I., Yung Joc, and reggae requests all night.

Funnily enough, I did let one guy get on the mic at the last such party I did - it was Bro Rabb and he blazed it up!

bro rabb is the homey!

bro rabb is the homey!

Yeah, super nice dude.

• HAZBEENHAZBEEN 564 Posts

have any NC peeps heard of the group "Sankofa". Someone needs to get one of their cd's to young phonics stat.

their shows were a lot of fun when i was in high school, but i have no idea what ever happened to them... did they have cds?

i play their cd, and pass them the mic so they can be their own hype man!

have any NC peeps heard of the group "Sankofa". Someone needs to get one of their cd's to young phonics stat.

ha ha ha yeah those dudes live here in town. I think they broke up though. I must admit I've never heard them but I think you're right on the money when you imply that they're so kufilicious right now

All kidding aside, their DJ Pez is supposedly no joke.