translation needed (italian related)

soulrezsoulrez 565 Posts
edited May 2005 in Strut Central
Lele....gia' ^__^ Ma tutti sanno che con i nomi non vado daccordo :??D Si, lo ascolti dai primi di luglio perch?? un file (il Dennis Ferrer Rmx) si trova online....ma fra fra pochissimi giorni, cerca anche il resto (t'assicuro che lo troverai hihihi)...il Drez ?? veramente bello!

Comments

• GrafwritahGrafwritah 4,184 Posts
    Lele....gia' ^__^ Ma tutti sanno che con i nomi non vado daccordo :??D Si, lo ascolti dai primi di luglio perch?? un file (il Dennis Ferrer Rmx) si trova online....ma fra fra pochissimi giorni, cerca anche il resto (t'assicuro che lo troverai hihihi)...il Drez ?? veramente bello!

"Lele... gia' ^ _ _ ^ But all knows that with the names I do not go daccordo:??D, the listenings from first of July why rows (the Dennis Ferrer Rmx) online... ma between between least days is found, tries also the rest (t' assures that you will find hihihi)... the Drez to it is truly beautiful!"

Or something... ????

translate.google.com.

• soulrezsoulrez 565 Posts
    nice, thnx dawg!

• tripledoubletripledouble 7,636 Posts

damn, not bad graf3PO...can you do that in any language?

Lele: yup
    but everybody knows that im not that good with names
    yes, listen to it from the beginnings of july because theres a file online.
    the dennis ferrer remix can be found online...
    but in very few days, also look for the rest (i assure you that you'll find it, hihihihi), the drez is really beautiful