RELAX WITH PAP

gibla74gibla74 182 Posts
edited May 2006 in Strut Central
Relax with papMy styles will moveIm calm but deadly, heat up but coolIm rough as a right hook but still look smoothEven when Im unseen, I show and proveWomen, I give em pain and still sootheAs I ll put you down ? (when them)? , hard to put up witSwell up like helium but I can make you fitIm taking what I want and make you wanna give it hereProvoking you to flaunt, you get the ideaGot it, gone, my schedule is packedMy day is lay back cause Im ahead of all thatThen I can relax cause Im before my timeI hand you a manual before the rhymesSo you can catch up and keep up and move right aloneThe day is kind of off but I can get it onIm taking it step by step and when the night is in depthIts cool cause Im relax wit papRelax wit papRelax wit papI inchant a riot wit a quiet stormIs it the way I parlay or the knowledge being bornAll praise due to the magnificient, most high and magnificientFrom him, I was sent wit intent to inventNew ways for better displays, for better daysNo more crimes, I got rhymes and it paysIm prepared to take mine and get mineAnd I can protect mine even wit a rhyme or a nineA silent rage but ? (Im amplified)? Rhymes multiply, its hard to provoke when iPut a mode in effect, the episodes correctReload and you dont know code to respectI get swift and change a rule, adapt the masterBut still remainable, rap gets fasterReacts and projects and tracks and it getTo the max, its in depth, it attacks but its relax wit papRelax wit papRelax wit pap, relax wit papCheck one, them Im a check another one, twoThe rs brand new so you can view a viewI got equisite, exhibit, explizzitIs it a whiz kid or kid quiz it, well is itRelax, Ill track out, lap the halpf stepperHere come the right one baby and dr. pepperSo check the wreck up scale rhymes overloadBlow up and explode, abrupt and reload the codeYou cant pinpoint a low cape, the rapeOr evaluate the up to date, skateUp front, laid back, coming off on trackGirls want some of this because Im all of thatSweat the concept as the ? (epps)? in depthAs the track is kept, you cant intercept the stepReact and projects and it tracks and it getsTo the max and in depth, it attacks but its relax wit papRelax wit papRelax wit pap, its relax wit pap

Comments

• DORDOR Two Ron Toe 9,899 Posts

Awsome!

• gibla74gibla74 182 Posts

Awsome!

yeah not many people know but these are the original lyrics from when Pap was working with Eric & Rak, unfortunately the song title was changed at the last minute to the inferior "Relax with pep" after Pap was banned from the group following a bust up with Eric B. The beef apparently started after rumours circulated that it was in fact Pap who did the cuts on their records & not Eric B . Matters were made worse after Pap was over heard saying that Eric "couldn't cut for toffee" & "would lose a fight with Kwame"

Pap has yet to be credited for his work on "Don't sweat the technique". Sad but true.

• Mike_BellMike_Bell 5,736 Posts

Awsome!

yeah not many people know but these are the original lyrics from when Pap was working with Eric & Rak, unfortunately the song title was changed at the last minute to the inferior "Relax with pep" after Pap was banned from the group following a bust up with Eric B. The beef apparently started after rumours circulated that it was in fact Pap who did the cuts on their records & not Eric B . Matters were made worse after Pap was over heard saying that Eric "couldn't cut for toffee" & "would lose a fight with Kwame"

Pap has yet to be credited for his work on "Don't sweat the technique". Sad but true.
    My brain jest melted.