THE HISTORY OF PAP REVEALED: ORIGINS OF PAP DAY

mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
edited May 2006 in Strut Central
Pap apapeared on the scene and was quickly clowned, yet stood his ground. How did the name transition from papichulo to pap, and then make the critical jump to pap+word? Anybody? My brain is foggy from three consecutive years of struttin' and pappin'.

Comments

• E_DailyE_Daily 812 Posts
    To solve this mystery you have to go waaaay back in German History.
    Papichulo as this species likes to call itsself is (in real life... ...) tormented forever since his ancestors left him a horrible and tacky last name...

PAP!

P.S.: This is not a joke... I REPEAT ... this is nothing but the truth.

I rest my case, thank you

• wholewheatwholewheat 437 Posts
    Pap apapeared on the scene and was quickly clowned, yet stood his ground. How did the name transition from papichulo to pap, and then make the critical jump to pap+word? Anybody? My brain is foggy from three consecutive years of struttin' and pappin'.

I don't think there was a jump. If I'm not mistaken, he was Pap from day one on Soulstrut.

Damn, isn't there some sort of annual review for moderators? You should be able to rattle off facts like these without thinking twice...

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts

Damn, isn't there some sort of annual review for moderators? You should be able to rattle off facts like these without thinking twice...

THIS IS YOUR BRAIN ON PAP