White folks are getting shook (Population related)

dayday 9,611 Posts
edited May 2006 in Strut Central

http://mediamatters.org/items/200605120006If it wasn't on FOX, I almost wouldn't believe this shit.
John Gibson: "Make more babies" because in "[t]wenty-five years ... the majority of the population is Hispanic"[/b]Summary: On The Big Story, John Gibson urged viewers to "[d]o your duty. Make more babies," because he had found out, from a recently released report, that nearly half of all children under the age of five in the United States are minorities. Gibson added: "You know what that means? Twenty-five years and the majority of the population is Hispanic." Gibson later repeated: "To put it bluntly, we need more babies."

Comments

• pcmrpcmr 5,591 Posts

John Gibson: "Make more babies" because in "[t]wenty-five years ... the majority of the population is Hispanic"[/b]

demographics and right wing scares the shit out of me

ps: look at that guy's face

i hate the fact people truly beleive these things and listen to this guy

• dayday 9,611 Posts

http://mediamatters.org/items/200605120006

If it wasn't on FOX, I almost wouldn't believe this shit.

John Gibson: "Make more babies" because in "[t]wenty-five years ... the majority of the population is Hispanic"[/b]

Summary: On The Big Story, John Gibson urged viewers to "[d]o your duty. Make more babies," because he had found out, from a recently released report, that nearly half of all children under the age of five in the United States are minorities. Gibson added: "You know what that means? Twenty-five years and the majority of the population is Hispanic." Gibson later repeated: "To put it bluntly, we need more babies."

demographics and right wing scares the shit out of me

ps: look at that guy's face

i hate the fact people truly beleive these things and listen to this guy

Sayeeen - I changed the video to a better quality version from the Colbert Report, but dude is a devil any way you cut it.

Do they breed these Fox people in a laboratory somewhere?

• pcmrpcmr 5,591 Posts
    DO YOUR DUTY!

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts
    fire up the baby machines! statim!

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    white people have been the global minority.

• mannybolonemannybolone Los Angeles, CA 15,025 Posts
    Did you catch how he's trying to ameloriate his comments at the end? He was saying that "civilizations need population" and therefore, if America is going to survive, it needs ALL people to procreate: "Hispanics can't pull all the weight."

GTFOOHWTBS.

• pcmrpcmr 5,591 Posts
    had not seen it in full

Why would minorities having babies be wrong (there all americans no..equal status of course)

GUABACHOS

EUROPEAN ANCESTRY PEOPLE

EURO???s

EURABIA

I dont understand why people don't riot outside of fox news HQ

• grandpa_shiggrandpa_shig 5,799 Posts
    in all fairness i think he meant latino.

of course, everyone knows that asians outnumber everyone.

• BigSpliffBigSpliff 3,266 Posts

Do they breed these Fox people in a laboratory somewhere?

I think there's some kind of Advanced Cheerleader training camp in ... Cairo.

• pcmrpcmr 5,591 Posts
    Did you catch how he's trying to ameloriate his comments at the end? He was saying that "civilizations need population" and therefore, if America is going to survive, it needs ALL people to procreate: "Hispanics can't pull all the weight."

GTFOOHWTBS.

yeah i know its just like this fucker

and his war of civilization talk

• dayday 9,611 Posts

"Jose can you see?"

Classy.

I don't know what this world is coming to.

• staylestayle 21 Posts
    lol, this jackass speaks for all White folks?

Perhaps you should rename your thread "White person is getting shook."

Please to check Fox ratings and then rethink your point.

I mean, Pat Robertson and Jerry Farwell are fucking nut jobs and look at how many people ride for them (*cough cough* John McCain).

• crossingscrossings 946 Posts
    there was an old hippy theory... i can't remember if it was robert anton wilson or who came up with it, but the idea was to create a single universal race... and the rule/law would be that you could only marry a member of a different race of your own. therefore every baby born would be mixed. and then those mixed children could only marry other different mixed children, etc. in theory (if everyone in the world were to particpate) it would only take about 3 generations to accomplish.

it's very hippy... i know. but i'd be all for it. i'm already a mix, but in no way do i plan on limiting myself to strictly white or hispanic women...

• pcmrpcmr 5,591 Posts

"Jose can you see?"

Classy.

I don't know what this world is coming to.

sayin i couldnt beleive that pic either

and if I think some of the texts or views i read/hear in my IntlRelations and IntlPoliEcon and foreign policy, poil-sci classes here in Canada

i cant imagine the type of shit going donw in the US academia

in our modern world there are many issues that are hard to deal with and that our day to day lives leads us to semi-conssciously avoid

but down in the states it seems shit is more undeniable/in your face like a migrant worker in your warehouse and racist neighbors

• dayday 9,611 Posts

there was an old hippy theory... i can't remember if it was robert anton wilson or who came up with it, but the idea was to create a single universal race... and the rule/law would be that you could only marry a member of a different race of your own. therefore every baby born would be mixed. and then those mixed children could only marry other different mixed children, etc. in theory (if everyone in the world were to particpate) it would only take about 3 generations to accomplish.

it's very hippy... i know. but i'd be all for it. i'm already a mix, but in no way do i plan on limiting myself to strictly white or hispanic women...

i'm all for race mixing but a single universal race sounds kinda boring.

telling people who they can and can't love doesn't sound very hippy to me

there was an old hippy theory... i can't remember if it was robert anton wilson or who came up with it, but the idea was to create a single universal race... and the rule/law would be that you could only marry a member of a different race of your own. therefore every baby born would be mixed. and then those mixed children could only marry other distintive mixed children, etc. in theory (if everyone in the world were to particpate) it would only take about 3 generations to accomplish.

The old "let's fuck until we're all mixed" is an interesting idea (and I like about half of it) but seriously, look at how skin color politics play out in ostensibly mono-racial societies. The social division mentality is pretty entrenched - just because we're all of mixed racial heritage won't mean much...I mean, 30% of white Americans have black heritage and 70% of black Americans have white heritage (hello legacy of slavery). That hasn't done wonders for race relations, last I checked.

telling people to who they can and can't love doesn't sound very hippy to me

actually... you're right. this would only be fun for the first couple of generations... then the whole 'exotic-ness' of it all would be lost. coincidentally, my current gf is mixed as well: filipino/italian

• wholewheatwholewheat 437 Posts

That is incredibly naive and doesn't begin to really address the truth of racial problems in the U.S. or world-at-large. I think the idea behind it (not to speak of the other flaws related to choice, etc.) is insulting. Homogenizing people is not the road to solving racial problems.

Homogenizing people is not the road to solving racial problems.

actually... you're right. this would only be fun for the first couple of generations... then the whole 'exotic-ness'[/b] of it all would be lost. coincidentally, my current gf is mixed as well: filipino/italian

this notion, applied to humans, is a form of racism in itself imo.

actually... you're right. this would only be fun for the first couple of generations... then the whole 'exotic-ness'[/b] of it all would be lost. coincidentally, my current gf is mixed as well: filipino/italian

this notion, applied to humans, is a form of racism in itself imo.

Yes, highlighting "race" to negate it is still a form of...

• lol, this jackass speaks for all White folks?

I've always thought fox new viewership was made up of people like me who get incredibly stoned set their tv timer on for 30 minutes and chuckle themselves to sleep

finding other races attractive is racist???... i must have used the wrong word then... when i said 'exotic' i was thinking like 'exotic fruits'... the kind you can't find at your local grocery store, but you would love if you tried.

• staylestayle 21 Posts

I've always thought fox new viewership was made up of people like me who get incredibly stoned set their tv timer on for 30 minutes and chuckle themselves to sleep

What if Colbert's ratings were higher than Gibson's? Would that validate my point? haha

• lol, this jackass speaks for all White folks?

What if Colbert's ratings were higher than Gibson's? Would that validate my point? haha

Colbert manages to keep me awake

finding other races attractive is racist???... i must have used the wrong word then... when i said 'exotic' i was thinking like 'exotic fruits'... the kind you can't find at your local grocery store, but you would love if you tried.

lmho...dude...

• FatbackFatback 6,746 Posts
    that Gibson dude is easily one of the ugliest motherfuckers on the planet.