I GOT THAT HARD CRACK CANDY

MorseCodeMorseCode 1,516 Posts
edited May 2006 in Announcements
My man J-Nougat and I have a new mix CD about to drop! Another Mike 2600 stunner on the visuals:1. Doo Doo Baby starring Dave Chappelle, The Oompa Loompas, & Lord Liquorish2. Get That Taffy Down The Pole by D4L3. Dreamerz of The Dream Intro4. Sugar Turf by Zion I (Leanin???)5. Can???t Slow Down by Loose Ends6. Bubble Dumb by The Federation featuring Fatback7. Dandy by Cameo8. Lollipop Potion by E-40 featuring Lollipop Guild9. Push Hard by One Way featuring Cee Lo & Trick Daddy10. Now-a-Later Hater by Brass Construction11. Hard Crack Candyman by The Mary Jane Girls12. Thinkin??? Bout Yoohoo by Evelyn Champagne King13. Thizzlerz by Royal Cash & Mac Dre feuturing The Twizzler Mafia14. Alexander The GrapeDrank by Madonna featuring E-4015. Mike & Ike Jones by Mike Jones16.Intermission (Sugar in My Bowl) with Nina Simone17. My First Candy Bar by BBQ Band18. Sweet Hearts by Alexander O'Neil & Cherelle19. Everything Melts Away/ Lollipoppin??? by Captain Rap20. Candy-Paint Drippin??? by Bun B and the Dream Team21. Interlude22. Dipped In Pudding by Lil' Wayne23. Count Crackula by Dipset & MorseCode on that work24. A Dentists??? Demise by Talking Heads & Trick Daddy featuring Cee Lo25. Givin??? Me Cavities by Sam Cooke26. Fresh Like A Tube of Crest by Candy Fresh27. Gooey Gumdropz by Spank Rock28. Honey Buns by Chocolate Milk29. Chakalate by Chaka Kahn30. Can???t Turn Back On The Crack by Nu Shooz31. Sugar Gets Ya Nice by Luther Vandross32. The Temper Tantrum starring Willy Wonka, Grampa, & Three-6 Mastered by Mesh!This is how J-Nougat describes it:"We are the music makers???We are the dreamers of the dream." ??? Willy Wonka"Hard Crack Candy recreates and reframes nothing but the most crackin'candy joints from the last two decades and beyond. Its kind of likethe comercial for that popular '80's candy, "Bonkers", where big asscandy falls from the sky and crushes your melon. BPMs never drop below110, (well...a lickle bit, my man's not exactly a dj ) powering a sugar high that never falls off. From Bazooka Joe to pimpin' a hoe, you will hear grandiose tales of sex, drugs, and dollar bills all coated in candy paint. [Email]F@*K[/Email] the cavities, it's knockin' so hard, its giving concussions.Pop a few lemonheadz and get your crack on, byatch!"Lots of remixes, some 80's r&b, some of that bay rap, a lil southern isht, all with sprinkleson top, Get yer pre-order on:send $10 paypal, shipping included, to [email]djmorsecode@gmail.com[/email]Check a couple snippets herealso got some more of these back in stock:Keep your eye on the soulstrut "shop."

Comments

• nice titles, haha!

THIZZLERS

• Make no mistake, folks.
    This is a certified bangarangathon!

• meshmesh 925 Posts

Make no mistake, folks.
    This is a certified bangarangathon!

thats awesome.

yeah, cop this ASAP, you need this mix.

• hogginthefogghogginthefogg 6,098 Posts
    Sell me one tonight or you are as soft as the Cotton Candy hidden bonus track.

• tell us about the time you got

22. Dipped In Pudding by Lil' Wayne

or you're soft.

• tell us about the time you got

22. Dipped In Pudding by Lil' Wayne

or you're soft.

• Young_PhonicsYoung_Phonics 8,039 Posts
    word up. totally different from fusion batches (But that's what's up! deejay dudes with actual focussed taste in music[/b] and not just "trends") but still way dope. I can see the shit being on the blogospherehipsternet.

• Chuck_HussChuck_Huss 145 Posts
    Whoa, bay area mixtape carpet bombing like what! I still need to holler at Fusion Batches, not to mention Soul Boulders.

Whoa, bay area mixtape carpet bombing like what! I still need to holler at Fusion Batches, not to mention Soul Boulders.

we like a machine, shun!

i got "maximum joy" coming way soon and then a collabo that's muy fabo with mr morrisey code.

when are you putting out pre-school breaks officially?

• catchdubscatchdubs 492 Posts
    both fusion batches and soul boulders are highly reccomended

• djstefdjstef 534 Posts
    Loose Ends
    Fatback
    Brass Construction
    Evelyn Champagne King
    Chocolate Milk

• maxchampmaxchamp 54 Posts

ill concept & visuals, fellas.
    t

• MorseCodeMorseCode 1,516 Posts
    Thanks for the multiple pull ups folls.

This is out in the world as of NOWish. Available at Amoeba SF, Open Mind Music, and Groove Merchant. More to come, stay tuned.

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts
    What, no New Edition??

• nerstylistnerstylist 38 Posts

this one is straight

when are we gonna swap mixes mang?

• What, no New Edition??

haha

busted on candy girl dudes!

For reasons I can't elaborate on, we decided that choon would be at the last minute doods.

• FUCK! What happened to the line width around the mouth, hair, and bowtie?!!?
    Tell your printer guy to...
    ??? Get on my level
    ??? Skraten up
    ??? Fall back

Can't wait to see and hear the finished thang. Please sendy with raers.
    M

[list]

• For reasons I can't elaborate on, we decided that choon would be at the last minute doods.

• loudwizardloudwizard 358 Posts
    payment sent.

How does Suga Free fit into all this?

No, no nutrasweet in the ingredients.

• Sugar Billy

proto

• Hotsauce84Hotsauce84 8,450 Posts

Those kids better patent that shit quicklike!!!

Herm

***UPDATE***

Hard Crack Candy, myself and J-Nougat's homage to all things fructose coated, is now available at TURNTABLE LAB.

It's also on Ground Lift, with a hilarious recap of "the making of" by your boy J-Nougat. You can also listen to the first half of it to get a lickle taste. Peep game:

And you can still get copies straight from the source. $10, shipping included, send to [email]djmorsecode@gmail.com.[/email] Or if you live in the bay urrea, stop that and cop that at Amoeba SF, Open Mind Music, or Groove Merchant.

FUCK YO' CAVITIES in '06!!!

• ayresayres 1,452 Posts
    I love this mixtape. Snozberries all day.

• hogginthefogghogginthefogg 6,098 Posts
    Um, are hard crack candies ever delivered to the Noe Valley area?

'Cause I would pay for such a snozzberry.

'Cause I would pay for such a snozzberry.