The Power of Youtube (Denny Blaze Related)

Pistol_PetePistol_Pete 1,289 Posts
edited May 2006 in Strut Central
Denny Blaze will be on Jimmy Kimmell next Monday. Dude is about to blow up Average Homeboy!

Comments

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts
    I have to admit, this lost 99 percent of it's
    charm to me when I realized it was new, and not
    something dug up from 1987.

• crossingscrossings 946 Posts
    where'd you get the crazy idea that it's new??? it is old. however he claims to still occasionally make beats, etc.

i've posted that radio interview with him numerous times.. but noone bothers listening to it. you can find it in the thread about him from yesterday.

or just look at his website... you can tell he's over 10 years older in his current picture than he was in those videos.

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts
    oh, sorry.

you're not mad are you?

I read something on here the other day
    that said it was new and "ironic."

I guess they were just confused like me.

I'm more of a "Spirit of Truth" guy myself.

oh, sorry.

you're not mad are you?

nah.. i'm just BLAZED!

• that shit better be old..I will be pissed if I find out it is new.

• bull_oxbull_ox 5,056 Posts
    oh, sorry.

you're not mad are you?

nah.. i'm just BLAZED!

Dude I listened to most of that interview when you got mad about it the other day... I can't say its actually worth devoting 15 minutes of one's life to, and he didn't say much at all about his old videos, but the most interesting part to me was that all these years later he still makes the most half-assed beats and rhymes EVAR

• bull_oxbull_ox 5,056 Posts
    PS I can't tell if he understands people don't truly enjoy his music, they just think its funny and that makes me uncomfortable. I imagine he's just happy he's finally getting some attention.

i wasn't mad then.. and i'm not mad now...

it's just another case of RIF.

i just think its funny that people jump to their own conclusions without even googling something that's all. most people seem to think the videos new... i guess because it's just been making the rounds, but it's obviously old... and i'm not endorsing the interview as something GREAT... i just keep bringing up the interview, because without a link it's as if everything any of us says here is

• jaymackjaymack 5,199 Posts
    i wasn't mad then.. and i'm not mad now...

it's just another case of RIF.

i just think its funny that people jump to their own conclusions without even googling something that's all. most people seem to think the videos new... i guess because it's just been making the rounds, but it's obviously old... and i'm not endorsing the interview as something GREAT... i just keep bringing up the interview, because without a link it's as if everything any of us says here is
    wow, you really are angry.

please to not confuse my blazed-ness with anger...