I just had a customer call me racist :(

2»

Comments

• street_muzikstreet_muzik 3,919 Posts
    Racism is stupid. White people are as bad as Mexicans, and blacks. Don't forget the rest. All races are miserable pricks. Put that in your pipe and smoke it.

• sabadabadasabadabada 5,966 Posts

the racist shit i could prolly brush off, i am more interested in why anyone would think what transpired would warrant small claims court.

it always weirds me out when someone jumps from a 2 on the kooky charts to a 10 when they get pissy.

not like "i will never do business with you" or "let me talk to the owner". but instead "i am going to sue you".

people (read: white people) are a peculiar species.

I am down to hate on white people whenever, but thinking that you can sue someone for no reason at all is more of an American problem than a strictly white one.

agreed...

but my white hatt was directed more towards this person's emotional instability; jumping from "no i don't want to take your suggestions regarding wi-fi at a coffee shop" to "i am going to take you to court you racist".

in my experience that type of illogical thinking (i.e. getting so asshurt that you make ludicrous claims) usually involves someone with origins from the Caucus Mts.[/b]

read "russian jew"

• drewnicedrewnice 5,465 Posts
    Does anybody know if a Black Amish population exists?

• Does anybody know if a Black Amish population exists?

I'm pretty sure it doesn't.

although I'd rock a t-shirt with a group photo if someone can provide one

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    Racism is stupid. White people are as bad as Mexicans, and blacks. Don't forget the rest. All races are miserable pricks. Put that in your pipe and smoke it.

Only mixed people talk like that.

I keed, I keed.

• Mel_GibsonMel_Gibson 664 Posts
    White people are as bad as Mexicans, and blacks.
    By what objective measure?

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    White people are as bad as Mexicans, and blacks.

SPF3000

• White people are as bad as Mexicans, and blacks.

dental hygiene

• Young_PhonicsYoung_Phonics 8,039 Posts
    So many people use that racist call to try and get a rise out of someone, you did the best thing possible & just stayed calm, he ended up looking like the tool because you didn't bite.

Yeah, I got that once from a snotty preteen girl while I was working in the shithole that is Barnes & Noble in Berkeley. The conversation went like this:

Her (Storming up to me): Hey, you! Can you go in the back and microwave my lunch for me?
    Me (Wondering what would possess her to ask a bookstore employee to microwave her lunch): Uh...no.
    Her: I bet you'd do it if I was white!
    Me: What?
    Her: You heard me.
    Me: OK, then. (I walk away, she storms out of the store.)

you should of pulled a "road trip"

• bobbydeebobbydee 849 Posts

My sentiments exactly.

"Humans are a virus"

• HAZBEENHAZBEEN 564 Posts
    Dude was some white guy and he had a Chinese wife.

You should have called him racist and told him to stop fetishizing Asian women.

• drewnicedrewnice 5,465 Posts
    Dude was some white guy and he had a Chinese wife.

You should have called him racist and told him to stop fetishizing Asian women.

• street_muzikstreet_muzik 3,919 Posts

Only mixed people talk like that.

I keed, I keed.