Conspiracy Strut

DORDOR Two Ron Toe 9,899 Posts
edited May 2006 in Strut Central
So, now that people aren't going to be able to talk about a missile hitting the pentagon, what will come next?Anyone got something new to make this boring rainy day more interesting?

Comments

• not new, but http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5WKa83iK7R4&eurl=

courtesey of Raw Hamburger

• DORDOR Two Ron Toe 9,899 Posts
    I'm at work and cannot view. Will watch once I get home...

• billbradleybillbradley You want BBQ sauce? Get the fuck out of my house. 2,889 Posts
    I still haven't seen the released video yet. Judicialwatch.org is getting flooded with requests and their site isn't coming up at all. I'm curious to see this video of the plane now.

• ja_bruceja_bruce 295 Posts

Open your private mindgardens

• The_Hook_UpThe_Hook_Up 8,182 Posts

very suspect...they can "identify" the dna of the passengers, but the airplane was "vaporized" by the heat? they must really think people are really really stupid.

also, how in the fuck would you be able to find the pentagon and hit it perfectly after turning the plane around at 30,000 feet hundreds of miles away if you had never flown a commercial jetline before?

• DORDOR Two Ron Toe 9,899 Posts
    not new, but http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5WKa83iK7R4&eurl=

Wicked... I saw that shit long time!

Remake is dope!!

http://youtube.com/watch?v=T3NiRVsc7x0

• twoplytwoply Only Built 4 Manzanita Links 2,914 Posts
    not new, but http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5WKa83iK7R4&eurl=

Wicked... I saw that shit long time!

Remake is dope!!

http://youtube.com/watch?v=T3NiRVsc7x0

The best part of that remake is the cat lurking in the background, looking for something to eat.

• crossingscrossings 946 Posts
    now we just need one about how the twin towers were demolished with bombs...

• keithvanhornkeithvanhorn 3,855 Posts

i heard about this today. architects are sayin that it was impossible for the towers to have gone down from the airplanes alone. do you have a link for this? real heads would like to know the deal.

i heard about this today. architects are sayin that it was impossible for the towers to have gone down from the airplanes alone. do you have a link for this? real heads would like to know the deal.

all the scientific info on this is in the "loose change" documentary....

no skyscraper in the world has ever collapsed due to fire or impact of an airplane...

• BigSpliffBigSpliff 3,266 Posts

pah, architects don't know shit about shit, except maybe a good Shiraz vintage.

there's a lot of info about this out there... i haven't read up on it in over 3 years... but i found this real quick while searching:

http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/9-11_wtc_videos.html

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts
    people are really really stupid.

• rootlesscosmorootlesscosmo 12,848 Posts

no skyscraper in the world has ever collapsed due to fire or impact of an airplane...

This website neatly refutes many of the claims made in Loose Change:

Screw Loose Change

There's even some that the Loose Change creators themselves have admitted, the most hilarious being that blue tarp thing which was actually a tent.

But I still don't understand what became of the airplane fluselage when it hit the Pentagon. The photos immediately after the crash jsut show a big hole, no plane.

Somebody plaese to explain.

• bull_oxbull_ox 5,056 Posts

I'm not saying I support the theories in that movie or anything... BUT the towers were built specifically to handle the impact of an airplane, they took that into consideration

This website neatly refutes many of the claims made in Loose Change:

Screw Loose Change

There's even some that the Loose Change creators themselves have admitted, the most hilarious being that blue tarp thing which was actually a tent.

But I still don't understand what became of the airplane fluselage when it hit the Pentagon. The photos immediately after the crash jsut show a big hole, no plane.

Somebody plaese to explain.

yeah, I have seen that website...but how the fuck do black boxes "get destroyed"(when one has never been destroyed) but a fucking passport survives?

Also, the twin towers fell in free fall(they burned for less than an hour)...no way that could happen with out a controlled demolition.

they nit pick little things about the documentary(like the tarp thing) but the laws of physics cannot be broken.

• hammertimehammertime 2,389 Posts

Also, the twin towers fell in free fall(they burned for less than an hour)...no way that could happen with out a controlled demolition.

what? Why not? If burning jet fuel weakens the steel holding the building up, of course it's going to fall "in free fall". Free fall is how everything falls. What else could happen?

Regarding these Pentagon videos, if anything they're making me begin to believe some of the conspiracy theories. How can a fucking jumbo jet hit the Pentagon and they have no footage of it?

and regarding this statement, it's totally irrelevant. name me any other time a skyscraper has not been "impacted" by a plane but had a 767 crash into it and get stuck inside it while burning.

and regarding this statement, it's totally irrelevant. name me any other time a skyscraper has not been "impacted" by a plane but had a 767 crash into it and get stuck inside it while burning.

I repeat: the towers were specifically built to withstand this impact

I repeat: They did survive the impact. An "impact" is not the same as a burning jet stuck inside a building.

It's funny that people get so hung up on this detail because they just can't believe it, but they find it entirely within the realm of logical thought that the whole attacks were orchestrated and/or faked by our government.

• dayday 9,612 Posts
    What I find interesting is, when someone questions what is considered "truth", they are automomatically slapped with the label of "conspiracy theorist" (which, as we all know, equates to "crazy", "nut job", "kook", etc.).

I think it would be unhealthy for us not to question certain things.

I repeat: They did survive the impact. An "impact" is not the same as a burning jet stuck inside a building.

It's funny that people get so hung up on this detail because they just can't believe it, but they find it entirely within the realm of logical thought that the whole attacks were orchestrated and/or faked by our government.

Does it make sense to you that it would be able to withstand the impact but not the aftermath? What would be the point of that? Besides that the whole burning jet fuel melting steel thing has been debunked...

I'm not asserting any theories about why these things happened, just the facts I do know.

Does it make sense to you that it would be able to withstand the impact but not the aftermath? What would be the point of that? Besides that the whole burning jet fuel melting steel thing has been debunked...

I'm not asserting any theories about why these things happened, just the facts I do know.

It makes sense to me that when you're talking about an 767 jet full of people and fuel purposely slammed into a skyscraper there could possibly be some effects that had not been 100% perfectly thought out ahead of time by the engineers.

The burning fuel didn't need to "melt" the steel, it just needed to weaken it slightly. Nothing I've ever read has come close to convincing me that that idea is "debunked", but if you want to post some links I'd be happy to read them.

the whole jet fuel theory is even harder to believe than the demolition... first of all, you can see most [if not all] of the fuel burn up upon impact in a ball of fire. second, if it really did melt the metal frame of the building... it wouldn't have fallen stright down... it would lean to a side... and a huge chunk of the building would fall off... not the whole thing. MAYBE [and i repeat MAYBE] if the impact had been on a lower floor... but there wasnt enough weight on top to make the whole thing collapse. ok, so the fact that 1 tower collapsed like that is practically a miracle (by the way did i mention that the first tower to fall is the one that had been burning for less time)... now, that fact that the 2nd tour collapsed as well IS BEYOND A MIRCALE. we're talking about a country that assasinated it's own president decades ago, people... don't believe the hype!

The WTC was brought down by CIA planted explosives.......then we found a bunch of Middle Eastern Apartment Janitors and brainwashed them to believe they were Islamofacists who wanted to fly planes into the indestructable Towers to disguise the Bush approved conspiracy.

George W. has been quoted as saying "We kill A few thousand people and you idiots can't get my approval rating above 31%, our goal was 72%!!!!"

Apparently some Jewish bomb planters were used by the CIA because NO Jewish people showed up to work on 9/11 and had obviously been forewarned.

The second plane never actually hit the WTC but was an illusion being filmed for a David Copperfield Christmas Special.

I don't think Dubya could make a 5th grade Diorama of 9/11, let alone mastermind anything beyond tying his shoes.

Seriously.

and why in the world would it have to be dubya to mastermind this?...

Oh yeah.....

And two of the hijackers were also hired by the Clinton Administration and attempted the first bombing at the WTC.

It's like playing Risk on Acid.

It's called "Conspiracy Strut"

• dayday 9,612 Posts

It's called "Conspiracy Strut"

What I find interesting is, when someone questions what is considered "truth", they are automomatically slapped with the label of "conspiracy theorist" (which, as we all know, equates to "crazy", "nut job", "kook", etc.).

See what I mean?

For the record, that was a blanket comment I made not directed to this topic.

I honestly don't know what to make of 9/11. There are definite questions that have yet to be answered and I think it's pretty narrow minded to dismiss anyone questioning such as crazy.