Gnarls Barkley "Crazy" Original Sample?

PonyPony 2,283 Posts
edited May 2006 in Strut Central
It's Reverberi - "Last Man Standing" (or "Last Men Standing"). I think it's from a soundtrack. I can't find any info about this song.Let me know the deal.Post a clip if you got one.Yeee.

Comments

• wait for it

• crossingscrossings 946 Posts

Post a clip if you got one.

• SupergoodSupergood 1,213 Posts

• thropethrope 750 Posts

??? wait for dat?

• PonyPony 2,283 Posts

Does that cover it?

• PonyPony 2,283 Posts
    I know what the sample is buddy. I just want the song or a good sound clip.

Jokes.

• crossingscrossings 946 Posts
    wait... there's more...

• PonyPony 2,283 Posts
    Wow great jokes man.

Can ya help or not?

• Supergood, Bapt, and I would like to know if you smell NM-

• ReynaldoReynaldo 6,054 Posts

• Big_ChanBig_Chan 5,088 Posts
    Wow great jokes man.

Can ya help or not?

Pony,

I REALLY doubt that anyone on this board will be helpful due to your attitude. YOU are the one with the jokes posting this in the first place. You are "Crazy!" LOL!!!!

• PonyPony 2,283 Posts
    Wow great jokes man.

Can ya help or not?

Pony,

I REALLY doubt that anyone on this board will be helpful due to your attitude. YOU are the one with the jokes posting this in the first place. You are "Crazy!" LOL!!!!

Attitude? I just wanted a little help. Ya know? What's wrong with posting that?

I don't hit this board to often so I don't know the rules.

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts

there are many of them...unfortunately you have broken one of the top five (i don't really know what the other four are, but you get my point) and that is to ask for something before you've contributed anything.

welcome and good luck.

• I don't hit this board to often so I don't know the rules.

there are many of them...unfortunately you have broken one of the top five (i don't really know what the other four are, but you get my point) and that is to ask for something before you've contributed anything.

welcome and good luck.

cosign

you need to give in order to receive

• PonyPony 2,283 Posts

welcome and good luck.

Gotcha.

By contributing do you mean ripping on every person that doesn't post on here 289981 times a day?

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts

welcome and good luck.

Gotcha.

By contributing do you mean ripping on every person that doesn't post on here 289981 times a day?

so you do check this board a fair amount.

no, that's not what i mean.

• CousinLarryCousinLarry 4,618 Posts

welcome and good luck.

Gotcha.

• Jonny_PaycheckJonny_Paycheck 17,825 Posts
    Reverberi is also dumb easy to find.

• twoplytwoply Only Built 4 Manzanita Links 2,914 Posts

welcome and good luck.

Gotcha.

That or...

not throwing a tantrum when you don't get your way.

• PonyPony 2,283 Posts

True.

But do you have that track?

• mcdeemcdee 871 Posts

Congratulations, you just broke another rule by acting butt-hurt.

• Reverberi is also dumb easy to find.

True.

• sticky_dojahsticky_dojah New York City. 2,136 Posts

not ova here, I saw the one where he's wearing headphones just once out in the field...and copped of course...since then, nothing...

• Jonny_PaycheckJonny_Paycheck 17,825 Posts

True.

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=reverberi+"last+man+standing"&btnG=Google+Search

• Big_ChanBig_Chan 5,088 Posts

True.

Pony, STOP it!!!!! Sure JP has the record. He is a business man running a store. Should he stop and take the time to rip and MP3 of it and post it on here for you cause you are acting like a bitch? Get real. Get on soulseek and download the song your damn self! Take that shit to okayplayer.com, they love Dangermouse.

• NateBizzoNateBizzo 2,328 Posts

True.

• PonyPony 2,283 Posts

Wow.

What's with the hostility? I just wanted a little info, if you can't help me, just say so.

I'm amazed that my post could turn into a pissing contest.

• NateBizzoNateBizzo 2,328 Posts

Wow.

What's with the hostility? I just wanted a little info, if you can't help me, just say so.

Moisturize around your anus and rub clock-wise. You should be OK.

• funky16cornersfunky16corners 7,175 Posts

Wow.

I'm not sure a bunch of people pissing on the same guy can be described as a "contest". More like a flash-mob type event....

• TheMackTheMack 3,414 Posts

you need to give in order to receive
    AYO!