Superfriends Thurs @ Milk SF w/ Mostly + Hogg

MorseCodeMorseCode 1,516 Posts
edited May 2006 in Announcements
The SF Strut DJ Extravanganza continues this Thursday night, as Kingmost and myself will be throwin down alongside Duppy Ranks himself, hoggin that fog, Ross Hogg!and big tings a gwaan this summer:

Comments

• Young_PhonicsYoung_Phonics 8,039 Posts

• hogginthefogghogginthefogg 6,098 Posts
    We are going to dew the damb thang.

I am very much lookin' forward to this night, fellas.

This just in: I'm also playing Friday May 19th at SOFA LOUNGE in San Jose (OneSoul, holler) and on Saturday, here:

DJ Neta and I will be holding down the upstairs room from 10-1.

But, you know. Thursday. Go to that first.

• OneSoulOneSoul 206 Posts
    I'm also playing Friday May 19th at SOFA LOUNGE in San Jose (OneSoul, holler)

does this make me a "holla back boy" .?... I'll roll through for sure, I'm spinning that same night across the street at Agenda Lounge so either before or after my set I'll come thru.

btw: Sofa has been lately, with nice ladies and real dope crowd's, played there last Sat with Paolo(Cutso)

If you're coming down early hit me up, maybe we can meet up before.

• DJFerrariDJFerrari 2,411 Posts
    It's the "Across the Street Battle Royale" then. Don't steal my crowd

D'oh! B, it's cool, man. Hold down your party! I wish we weren't competing, though.

• DJFerrariDJFerrari 2,411 Posts

D'oh! B, it's cool, man. Hold down your party! I wish we weren't competing, though.

Yeah bummer... I got all excited when I saw Sofa Lounge, but then I saw the date. I'm just playin' on the crowd... there won't be much to steal anyways. Oof.

• OneSoulOneSoul 206 Posts

sa'll good R*SS, I'ma still roll through. I need to talk to Tommy about an upcoming gig and also pick up another one of those lover's rock mixes if you still have any left.?.

sunny days + roots, dancehall & lovers rock =

-B-