-new -=(] buhbOmp radio [)=-- mix. J. Knowledge

jdeezjdeez 638 Posts
edited May 2006 in Strut Central
direct link: (105M) http://www.touchandfeel.org/buhbomp/03buhbomp.mp3 feed link/info page: http://feeds.feedburner.com/buhbomp info from the info page: ---------- EPISODE 03 --=(] buhbOmp radio [)=-- a wide variety of styles from hip-hop, dancehall, soca, broken beat, Miami/Atlanta bass, and much more, brought to you by the buhbOmp crew: JD, Lil Tiger, Empanadamn, Elz, Cashless and friends. Our third episode is another remix masterpiece, this one carefully crafted by Houston's J.Knowledge (flatblackplastic for you intertron members), who sets his mix apart by blending old and new styles and crossing regions while keeping it Hip-Hop from start to finish.

Comments

• hogginthefogghogginthefogg 6,098 Posts
    Our third episode is another remix masterpiece, this one carefully
    crafted by Houston's J.Knowledge (flatblackplastic for you intertron members[/b]), who sets his mix apart by blending
    old and new styles and crossing regions while keeping it Hip-Hop from
    start to finish.

This mix is trilly incredible. J, you cover so much ground on it! The 3-6 over UGK is the best "Stay Fly" remix I've heard yet (and that's sayin' somethin').

TEXAS STAND UP.

• damagedamage 118 Posts
    damn this is ill, thanks

• jdeezjdeez 638 Posts
    j is indeed the dude.

I still bump that "layers" mix.

good stuff.

• MorseCodeMorseCode 1,516 Posts
    j is indeed the dude.

I still bump that "layers" mix.

good stuff.

CO-SIGN. Dude sent me ellevendymillion sheedeez to listen to, including this new one. SOLID.

• Young_PhonicsYoung_Phonics 8,039 Posts
    word. i really think he's an underappreciated member. Quiet, friendly, knowledgeable, and giving. I remember dude got me a copy of this Rebtuz vol one I wanted badly . I think I even did the terrible task of charging him when he wanted my mix-cd.

THIS IS NOW AN FBP APPRECIATION POST!

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    word. i really think he's an underappreciated member. Quiet, friendly, knowledgeable, and giving. I remember dude got me a copy of this Rebtuz vol one I wanted badly . I think I even did the terrible task of charging him when he wanted my mix-cd.

THIS IS NOW AN FBP APPRECIATION POST!

His humility is ego-crushing. For really real.

• Young_PhonicsYoung_Phonics 8,039 Posts

His humility is ego-crushing. .

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts

• jleejlee 1,539 Posts
    Stay Fly/One Day mix.

=

iamdiggingthismixrightheresofuckyourspacebar.

• first of all thank you very much for the opportunity JD. i do these mixes for love, not for money so yall's love is much appreciated!!

i had a lot of trouble coming up with a name for this one. when i was telling people about it, i said "you're either gonna hate it or love it", whats funny is some of the people that i thought would absolutely hate it loved it. so thats how it got its name "hate it or love it"

stay fly remix-i had been wanting to remix this song badly, but couldnt find anything that worked for the whole duration of the song. i have to thank THE ARE for that one because he found the one day 12in for me. i mixed them together and was shocked how natural they sounded with one another.

• jleejlee 1,539 Posts
    i have to thank THE ARE for that one

russell is that dude.

...also feeling that Kast, Eightball & MJG track. i haven't heard that track in a minute.

a blast from the past.

• dayday 9,611 Posts

And J, I'm sorry I never got around to thanking you for sending me a copy. It's much appreciated, my man.

• Gargantuan cosign on the J-flatblackplastic all around appreciation.
    Dude is perhaps one of the most grounded and encouraging cats I've encountered in the last few years of message board addiction. Much respect to you J, and great job on this latest project...and of course----thanks for the CD's!

• The 3-6 over UGK is the best "Stay Fly" remix I've heard yet (and that's sayin' somethin').

while I tend to agree with you here, I'm afraid the George will NOT be very happy about that.

Hearing this I will have to step my BuhbOmp mix** the fuck up!!!

** forthcoming

• jdeezjdeez 638 Posts

** forthcoming

• yall are very welcome!

cashless hurry up with that shit!

yall are very welcome!

cashless hurry up with that shit!

It won't be really put down until after The Rub shit. But it's coming.

• hogginthefogghogginthefogg 6,098 Posts
    It won't be really put down until after the next presidential election. But it's coming.

Damn, really?

• NateBizzoNateBizzo 2,328 Posts
    THIS MIX IS FUCKING EPIC!!! Been on constant work rotation.

• Epic Indeed. This is the best mix I have heard posted on this site since This beauty. Big Up.

• throwback to the #goodoledays

• RAJRAJ tenacious local 7,779 Posts
    flatblackplastic said:
    throwback to the #goodoledays

Thanks for this J! I missed this the first time 'round.

I still have all the CDs and shit you sent me back in the dizzay.