If It Rotates... Show #4! PLUS Show #3 mp3!

SooksSooks 714 Posts
edited May 2006 in Announcements
So this week Show #4 of If It Rotates We Can Control It[/b] goes on the Internet air at Radio Nuclear ... times are:Monday 11:00 PM ESTWednesdays 10:00 AM ESTSundays 04:00 AM ESTAlso, show #3 - which I like a lot - is now available for download from my website www.IfItRotates.com (and you can of course download shows 1 and 2 there, too). Tracklists for both shows are below:Show #4:Rare Function - Disco Function (45, Soul Unlimited)D Train - Keep On (45, Prelude)Stacy Lattisaw -Jump to the Beat (LP, Let me be your Angel)Sharon Redd - Never Give You Up (LP: Redd Hott)Sweet G - A Heartbeat Rap (12", West End)Woody Wood - Woody Rap (LP, Sounds of New York, USA)Cloud One - Atmosphere Strut (LP, Atmosphere Strut)Idris Muhammad - Could Heaven Ever Be Like This Part 2 (45, Kudu)Norman Connors - Just Imagine (LP, You Are My Starship)Syreeta - To Know You Is to Love You (LP, S/T)Show #3:Lee Moses -Time and Place (45, Front Page)Francis Lai - I don't know why (45, La Lecon Particuliare EP)Duke of Burlington - 30 60 90 (45, Flash EP)Temptations - The End of Our Road (LP, Solid Rock)Rullie Garcia and the East LA Congregation - Que Pasa (45, UA)Juan Pablo Torres - Son a propulsion (LP, Super Son)Byron Lee and the Dragonaires - Shaft (Reggae hot, cool, and easy)Johnny Osbourne - Can't Buy Love (LP, Truths and Rights)Tarika Blue - Truth is the Key (LP, S/T)George Duke - A Brazillian Love Affair (LP, A Brazillian Love Affair)Emilio Santiago - O Amigo de Nova York (LP, Mas Que Um Momento)Lalomie Washburn - My Love is Hot (LP, My Music is Hot)Minnie Riperton - Baby, this love I have (lp, Adventures in Paradise)