The boy star is fucked in the game

2»

Comments

• noznoz 3,625 Posts
    If Cam'ron made a record suggesting similar actions to, let's say Nas' daughter. Illegal? Or immoral?

• If Cam'ron made a record suggesting similar actions to, let's say Nas' daughter. Illegal? Or immoral?

To me the difference is that this cat directly addressed an audience of a million or so people and urged THEM to participate in bringing harm to a child. I honestly think the hate crime component of this whole thing is a canard, spurred on be publicity-hungry asswipes like Peter Vallone and John Liu. That said, the misdemeanor with which he has been charged is pretty apt in my opinion: he is without a doubt endangered the welfare of a child. I mean read the words as written: he put this girl's welfare in jeopardy. He didn't say "I'll hurt your kids", he said "hey New York, help me hurt this kid", thereby making himself responsible in part for whatever any of his stans in the greater metro area might have done to the girl to please him or to gain the $500.

• Also, for the record I would've tossed Miss Jones ass off of Hot 97 after the Tsunami song. Just because your speech is protected by the first amendment, doesn't mean that a for-profit private company like Emmis is required to put up with it. Shit was just disgusting. It wasn't funny and it wasn't shocking, it was just callous and hateful.

• noznoz 3,625 Posts
    He didn't say "I'll hurt your kids", he said "hey New York, help me hurt this kid",

I was under the impression the sentiment was closer to "hey New York, help me find these kids so I may hurt them." Although I assume a listener stupid enough to actually act on either request would also be stupid enough to not recognize the difference.

You're obviously better versed in the legal field than I, so I'll take your word for it that the charges are just. But on the surface it seems to fly in the face of what I understand to be the basic tenants of free speech.

Also, for the record I would've tossed Miss Jones ass off of Hot 97 after the Tsunami song.

I agree.

• HAZBEENHAZBEEN 564 Posts
    I'm not surprised by that dj dude saying such foul shit because its just indicative of where hip hop culture is going. Today, there are very few positive figures in the rap game. Those that are around are shitty & suject to derision (see doo doo on a stick). Rap is a stinking morass of ignorance. And you can't spend so much time around unhealthy, negative shit before a screw comes loose & you wanna fuck an 8 year old in the ass or something equally fucked up.

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    I'm not surprised by that dj dude saying such foul shit because its just indicative of where hip hop culture is going. Today, there are very few positive figures in the rap game. Those that are around are shitty & suject to derision (see doo doo on a stick). Rap is a stinking morass of ignorance. And you can't spend so much time around unhealthy, negative shit before a screw comes loose & you wanna fuck an 8 year old in the ass or something equally fucked up.

That;s an easy blanket statement to make. One dude's mistake doesnt represent the entire culture. Dont let the media brainwash you. Oh yeah he doesnt rap or spin.

Get connected.

• paulnicepaulnice 924 Posts

I see a lot of teen to 21 year olds saying it's funny and to lighten up.

That's just fucking sad.

And I can't believe there's folks up here even debating this shit.

• paulnicepaulnice 924 Posts

And I can't believe there's folks up here even debating this shit.

Scratch that. Yes I can.

• bull_oxbull_ox 5,056 Posts

Doesn't noz fall into this age group?

• street_muzikstreet_muzik 3,919 Posts

What a cock-end.

• noznoz 3,625 Posts

Doesn't noz fall into this age group?

No. And where exactly did I say that it was either funny or that anyone (other the police force) needed to lighten up?

• Imperial_MaoImperial_Mao 1,119 Posts

Sure thing, best send me any "Rap" records you have, so I can save you from their "unhealthy, negative shit"...
    C'mon mate sure what he said was bad taste and low, but you can't blame "rap music" whatever that is....

• nzshadownzshadow 5,518 Posts
    oK, this shit is stupid.

the guys a fucking asshole who deserves what he gets.

case closed.

he is a sick puppy.

speaking of which:

• Imperial_MaoImperial_Mao 1,119 Posts
    oK, this shit is stupid.

case closed.

he is a sick puppy.

speaking of which:

Looks like a job for the...JIZZ MOP!!!!!!

• mannybolonemannybolone Los Angeles, CA 15,025 Posts
    NZ,

Dude.

I don't even want to know where you dug that up.

Noz,

Not to pull the "dad" card on you (since I'm assuming you don't have kids) but believe me, when you're offering a radio audience $500 to track down someone's 4 year old daughter, that goes beyond satire or humor. Double standard or not, that doesn't relieve him of his accountability.

• oK, this shit is stupid.

case closed.

he is a sick puppy.

speaking of which:

I need a pocket sized NZshadow to keep with for when times get tense or sad.

• theory9theory9 1,128 Posts

Fuckin' rad man!

• dayday 9,611 Posts

Now it's complete.

Now it's complete.

i just woke up and this has made my day already!

Day,