sipreano vs sandinista/2step (tokyo) mix...

stop_33stop_33 365 Posts
edited May 2006 in Strut Central
shouts to sandinista fam for letting me drop this...http://www.sndnst.com/music.htmlvlntry n ntr pss 06lates, sipreano

Comments

• Big_ChanBig_Chan 5,088 Posts
    K,

You are foolionic son! This mix is hot mayne. The lumberjack look suits you well. LOL

• Big_ChanBig_Chan 5,088 Posts
    This joint is crazy. If I close my eyes while listening to this, I feel like I am on a flying carpet in the forest. Pass the weed son.

• wyzewayzwyzewayz 303 Posts
    choppin down the forest is where it's at K, a real british columbian lumberjack!!! Where's the beard?

• JoshDJoshD 215 Posts

• Options
    Nice stuff Kev.

Got copies of the intro track (sans edit) if anyone is down.

K.

• stop_33stop_33 365 Posts
    This joint is crazy. If I close my eyes while listening to this, I feel like I am on a flying carpet in the forest. Pass the weed son.

shit chan, that's funny...
    i'll roll a special one just for you...

choppin down the forest is where it's at K, a real british columbian lumberjack!!! Where's the beard?

oh, don't fret, i got a beard. thanks again for your hospitality in saskatoon last month... came home inspired and ready to get to work...

thanks for the feedback joshd...

Nice stuff Kev.

Got copies of the intro track (sans edit) if anyone is down.

K.

ah yeah... thanks KL...
    buzzing boss soul... cop it...

• DeeRockDeeRock 1,836 Posts
    You'll roll one for Chan? Sounds to me like you had a buffet of Mushrooms you found in those woods you were in, then when home and recorded your set! Lol. Good shit.

• cpeetzcpeetz 2,112 Posts
    Sip never fails to impress with some next ish!
    Nice one Kev!
    CP

oh, don't fret, i got a beard. thanks again for your hospitality in saskatoon last month... came home inspired and ready to get to work...
    Me and Kirb are better than a hotel cuz we make you eat breakfast-----saskatizzle has a way of trapping people here, 3 days of breakfast, good food and green tea when you're not used to it will do that to ya...."fo shizzle!" ---you guys were very easy, the lady was happy to have you....and she runs things at home even though the records overtake it

You'll roll one for Chan? Sounds to me like you had a buffet of Mushrooms you found in those woods you were in, then when home and recorded your set! Lol. Good shit.

all you-can-eat money's...
    think i recorded a couple of these at conception...
    props to PREME (illsndnstdiso1/2!!!
    hope yer good...

sea-town's finest...

yeah man. i got a couple funny pics to send you...

yeah man. i got a couple funny pics to send you...

ditto

• canonicalcanonical 2,100 Posts
    Holy hottness. There is too much funky black man out there, not enough clear-sandle-loner-beard like this.

I will go and listen to Land of the Loon now. Thanks sipreano, it was great Meeting you in alberta's finest. N** C*******s will be in crink's hands soon

Holy hottness. There is too much funky black man out there, not enough clear-sandle-loner-beard like this.

I will go and listen to Land of the Loon now. Thanks sipreano, it was great Meeting you in alberta's finest. N** C*******s will be in crink's hands soon

word,
    that edmonton "record" fair blew, but def nice to meet you too...

props to decaf for the snaps and the stunt man for his patience...

stoked to see some folks checked this. merci...

*don't forget to cop mr. supreme's sandinista mixes (executive class/rock the discotheque) if they're still floating around. essential vibes for the season... props to virus (aa/cod/dvs/byi)...

• vhsvhs 18 Posts
    What the fuck kinda drugs you doing these days - great mix - good ot hear something original sounding... Positive A+++++++ Fast Easy Reccomended

PS - After the 6 pack and weed I went to pizza garden on the stumble home, had two more slices, already had three earlier in the day, needed to Febreeze my whole crib today...

What the fuck kinda drugs you doing these days

not enough. not enough time either...
    *be careful or you'll be working at PG...