seriously deep ....

peterbigmacntoshpeterbigmacntosh 41 Posts
edited April 2005 in Strut Central
for the blazing downtempo heads:beck-broken drum (boards of canada remix) anyone heard it yet?? when these guys are on point its a beautiful thing. the way they work with the melody from the original and build and build. i hope their new album sounds like this, shitt is classy!

Comments

• What the hell is your avatar dude? Turning my laptop overundersidewaysdown to figure it out.

• DocBeezyDocBeezy 1,918 Posts
    What the hell is your avatar dude? Turning my laptop overundersidewaysdown to figure it out.

dont even bother

you dont wanna know

• right click and view image would be easier its a human big mac. lettuce and tomato and beef shoved into some girls enormous buns. not pretty!

• right click and view image would be easier its a human big mac. lettuce and tomato and beef shoved into some girls enormous buns. not pretty!

How do you look at that big mac if you're on a mac? No right click available.

• lambertlambert 1,166 Posts
    I'm a big fan of theirs but I think they've done better work.
    It doesn't really become a BOC track until the piano kicks in.
    I call the album itself at 60-40, good-passable.

• hcrinkhcrink 8,729 Posts
    right click and view image would be easier its a human big mac. lettuce and tomato and beef shoved into some girls enormous buns. not pretty!

How do you look at that big mac if you're on a mac? No right click available.

• How do you look at that big mac if you're on a mac? No right click available.

Figured it out. Hold ctrl and click.

Sorry to threadjack.

Yeah. Boards of Canada. Music Has The Right to Children. Love that shit