pardon me, calling old school hip-hop heads.....

tuneuptuneup 586 Posts
edited May 2006 in Strut Central
can someone tell me who this group is......???? Many thanks for any help...Cheerio

Comments

• tuneuptuneup 586 Posts
    no idea why the pics are coming through so extra huge..... tinypic is sabotaging my shit...Anyway...any guesses??

• That might be the L.I.E. (Lyrics in Effect) Posse, of "Rough Material" fame.

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    I've seen those dudes on a record before, but I can't remember for the life of me what they were called. I swear I've seen it though....

• tuneuptuneup 586 Posts
    I've seen those dudes on a record before, but I can't remember for the life of me what they were called. I swear I've seen it though....

I KNOW......this shit is Killing me. It could be L.I.E Posse. Thanks for that Hsulu.....but I'm not totally convinced yet. Anyone substantiate the L.I.E. Posse???????

• tuneuptuneup 586 Posts
    Anyone else with an idea??? this is really getting to me....

• DORDOR Two Ron Toe 9,896 Posts
    I'm guessing L.I.E Posse also. Since both The rhymer jay bee & Rasta Lou are credited on the rough material 12" which is on Dope Beat (which is on the promo photos also)

• tuneuptuneup 586 Posts
    I'm guessing L.I.E Posse also. Since both The rhymer jay bee & Rasta Lou are credited on the rough material 12"

That's the clincher...Thanks B...much appreciated....

Also....Rasta Lou may be the best name in hip-hop history for a white dude..