check my trades

leisurebanditleisurebandit 1,006 Posts
edited May 2006 in Vinyl Wants / Trades
LPs[/b]- all between EX and Sealed (PM for details)Frank Cunimondo- Sagittarius, Echoes, Introducing Lynn Marino (Mondo), Top Shelf Collection (Sound Ideas, VG+)Nathan Davis- Suite for Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. (Tomorrow)Rev. Bobby Fulton- I Just Can't Stop (Gospel Music Ministries International)Silhouettes- Conversations with the Silhouettes (Segue)Emmett Frisbee- Sound Paintings (Street Level)45s[/b]Larry McGee- the Burg (Boogie Band) NMMary Lou Williams- Let's do the Froggy Bottom/Jesus is the Best (Mary) VG+PM with questions, I have some sound clips on a couple of the less 'known' joints. Some of these I'm not looking for 'big' stuff in return, others i will need to get more.Looking for:Mary Lou Williams- Mary Lou's Mass or Black Christ of the Andes on MaryNathan Davis- 6th Sense in the 11th HouseWeldon Irvine- Spirit ManMonty Alexander- RassDorothy's Harpetc.more generally, I like progressive jazz (Blue Note, Strata East, etc.), rootsy soul and funk (plaese no 'modern' or synth-funk), and Brazilian (a ton of Jorge Ben titles I need)i'm into other stuff too, open to suggestions.peace and thanks for reading.

Comments

• ageage 1,131 Posts
    just sent you a pm.
    thanks
    adrian

• leisurebanditleisurebandit 1,006 Posts

BMUP[/b]

lotta these are still available.

Rev. Bobby Fulton- I Just Can't Stop (Gospel Music Ministries International)
    Where my Real Gospel Headz at? OK, so i'm not a RHG, but i'm confident in saying this is easily one of the best LPs pictured here.
    sipsip
    sip

Mary Lou Williams- Let's do the Froggy Bottom/Jesus is the Best (Mary)sipsip

to add to my general wants list, i am also looking for Fania or other latin heat, Air on Embryo, etc, etc. already got a Dorothy's Harp (thanks Age!)
    peace.