Upcoming MCs ft. Joey Jihad

2»

Comments

• Phill_MostPhill_Most 4,594 Posts

i was thinking it looked like some part of washingotn ave, big wide streets near grays ferry. but i think someone was talking or commented about it being somewhere on diamond.

Yeah, I saw on youtube one of the comments was talking about I think 22nd & norris, diamond, nicetown, etc... I know that area pretty well, and the scene in that vid didn't really look like around there to me. 22nd around diamond is pretty wide, but I don't recall that big warehouse looking building in that area. DEFINITELY a lot of thug activity going on around there, though.

frankford, where the dude got shot is also not the most friendly area either. my girl used to live up at b & allegheny and i got fucked with more than enough times when i'd bike up there.

Frankford-frankford, gangster-gangster. Yeah, pretty much all of Philly is dangerous nowadays. I'm kinda shocked at how it's getting up in the Northeast too lately. My wife just opened up a new salon up on Castor Ave... MAN that area has changed from when I used to work up there in the early 90's.

• tripledoubletripledouble 7,636 Posts
    yeah things are getting real grainy.
    shooting outside of olney high school last week. terrible.
    the suburbs are getting bad from what i hear. especially now tha t alot of people are getting pushed out of neighborhoods.