Floss your DGA finds

2»

Comments

• And might I add that you reside in a country that matters from neither a hip-hop perspective nor a humor one.

touch?? on the first point. may i present to you: Lange Frans en Baas B, the most popular mc's in Holland?

Ashamed,

rc

• markus71markus71 937 Posts
    Am I the only one who thinks they suck at describing the music they are selling?

...it's like complaining about the presence of sand at the beach or of little dudes on Soulstrut.

Which of these do you think is more abundant?

Strictly speaking, the former--it's just that the little dudes on Soulstrut are annoying in a way that is out of proportion with their numbers.

Much like how Reynaldo feels when some of the sands of Cancun find their way inside his Speedos.

Yeah, or like how Reynaldo feels when Faux finds his way inside his speedos....

Tepid.

And might I add that you reside in a country that matters from neither a hip-hop perspective nor a humor one.

And do I feel miserable about that? Not a bit! Who was talking about hip hop anyway?

• BreakSelfBreakSelf 2,925 Posts
    And might I add that you reside in a country that matters from neither a hip-hop perspective nor a humor one.

touch?? on the first point. may i present to you: Lange Frans en Baas B, the most popular mc's in Holland?

Ashamed,

rc

DO NOT START WHIT ME. YOU WILL NOT WIN.

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts

Steve Nash spits

• KineticKinetic 3,739 Posts
    I don't know where this thread is going... and I love it!

• hammertimehammertime 2,389 Posts
    Everyone should buy the Swamp Dogg CDs they're selling!

Is this the first time "TDoYM" has been available on cd? I'd really like to find that album. Let one get by me on Ebay not too long ago....

Yeah these twofers were released by Swamp Dogg in the US and Charly in the UK. Actually if you want the CDs drop me a PM and I can hook you up. Also, great avatar!

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts

Ashamed,

rc

Large B appears to have gone overboard with the blush... or else he has some sort of rash.

Is this customary amongst your MCs?

Ashamed,

rc

you just reveiled our secret weapon.....ouch!

Ashamed,

rc

and Faux...this should tell you that we do have a sense of humor.

• bull_oxbull_ox 5,056 Posts
    DO NOT START WHIT ME. YOU WILL NOT WIN.

• GenePontecorvoGenePontecorvo 5,612 Posts
    Everyone should buy the Swamp Dogg CDs they're selling!

Is this the first time "TDoYM" has been available on cd? I'd really like to find that album. Let one get by me on Ebay not too long ago....

Yeah these twofers were released by Swamp Dogg in the US and Charly in the UK. Actually if you want the CDs drop me a PM and I can hook you up. Also, great avatar!

Thanks man. PM sent.

• NateBizzoNateBizzo 2,328 Posts
    I got an OG Baby Huey for $25 from them about 4 years ago. NM condition.

BLING!

• DCarfagnaDCarfagna 983 Posts
    Boscoe LP $29.99 M-
    James Knight & the Butlers LP $99.99 M-
    Charles Manson "Lie" LP on Awareness $19.99 VG+
    Joy Incorporated 45 on Philmore $2.99
    Copious amounts of 45s underpriced.
    The Phil Cohran records used to be $29.99 all day.

That said, DG has been absolutely terrible for used stuff in the past few years.
    Don't think I've bought a used LP in there for at least 16 months.

• NateBizzoNateBizzo 2,328 Posts
    Boscoe LP $29.99 M-
    Joy Incorporated 45 on Philmore $2.99
    Copious amounts of 45s underpriced.
    The Phil Cohran records used to be $29.99 all day.

That said, DG has been absolutely terrible for used stuff in the past few years.

This is via the physical store, yeah?

• GenePontecorvoGenePontecorvo 5,612 Posts

What do these records go for in "Record Collectin' 06"?? I really dig that James Knight (reish).

• ariel_calmerariel_calmer 3,762 Posts

Yes you have....

• RAJRAJ tenacious local 7,779 Posts
    You can view old DG set sale lists in the Web Archive. James Brown LP $100 / Boscoe $30.