One more to add to your blocked list (ebayrelated)

kidinquisitivekidinquisitive 1,627 Posts
edited May 2006 in Strut Central
Just to give a heads up to my fellow sellers, especially those who deal hip hop records, I got stiffed recently for more than $500 by Chris Matheus (diggindeep75)out of Germany. He strung me along for a couple weeks and seemed to have every intention of paying and then poof! Have not heard a word from him in about three weeks. Just got all my fees back from ebay luckily. I was looking forward to leaving him 20 negative feedbacks but he is no longer a registered user on ebay. I wouldn't be surprised if he registers under a different name though. His MO is to buy large quantities of hip hop and rap records - everything from low-end to expensive $hit. Judging from his feedback he has paid people in the past although I'm not the first person he has messed with. Anyway, just file that name in your memory bank and if he tries to do business with you avoid him like the plague.

Comments

• thanks for the heads up

• yoigotbeatsyoigotbeats 1,667 Posts
    ditto, though on the morning my auctions end, I block folls who've gotten negative feedback within thirty days and cancel their bids....

• meatyogremeatyogre 2,080 Posts
    "bossatres" fucked me over a while back.

• davesrecordsdavesrecords 1,802 Posts
    Just to give a heads up to my fellow sellers, especially those who deal hip hop records, I got stiffed recently for more than $500 by Chris Matheus (diggindeep75)out of Germany. He strung me along for a couple weeks and seemed to have every intention of paying and then poof! Have not heard a word from him in about three weeks. Just got all my fees back from ebay luckily. I was looking forward to leaving him 20 negative feedbacks but he is no longer a registered user on ebay. I wouldn't be surprised if he registers under a different name though. His MO is to buy large quantities of hip hop and rap records - everything from low-end to expensive $hit. Judging from his feedback he has paid people in the past although I'm not the first person he has messed with. Anyway, just file that name in your memory bank and if he tries to do business with you avoid him like the plague.

hey at least he didn't do a chargeback on you...i mean you didn't actually lose any money since you got the fees back.

• kidinquisitivekidinquisitive 1,627 Posts

Just to give an update in case anyone blocked this ebayer based on my post, I have removed him from my shitlist. It turns out his computer broke and he was without internet access for a few weeks. I guess he lives way out in the boondocks and they don't have internet cafes. Anyway, he has now paid.