Air Appreciation

Sun_FortuneSun_Fortune 1,374 Posts
edited May 2005 in Strut Central
Just a moment of appreciation for this record. I knew nothing about it, only that it was supposed to be great. I've only listened to side 1, cause its almost too much to take in in one sitting. Ima save some for later. Its great picking up a piece like this that you know will stay relevant to you for years to come.

Comments

• ShingalingShingaling 877 Posts

• parsecparsec 5,087 Posts
    Still haven't found this record out in the field. It will remain on my wantlist til I do. I've heard nothing but great things about em. Anybody have a copy for trade?

• marumaru 1,450 Posts
    i should pull this out. been a while since i listened to it

• slushslush 691 Posts
    ive had years of bad luck trying to get this

when i was young diggeroo i got it in my head to get every embryo record dont ask i have no idea

in 2000ish i bought this twice on ebay and neither came to my door. so the only embryo record really worth its salt is fallin through my fingers like good ol sand

never seen it in the field, totally forgot about it until i joined soulstrut

someone on soulstrut hooked me up with some mp3s which was mighty cool. but they are straight from the record player no mixer. Still, i can hear the awesomeness coming through like awesomeness lasers that penetrate impervious walls of steel

file under cursed records (beside demon fuzz)