NEIL MERRYWEATHER

RAJRAJ tenacious local 7,779 Posts
edited April 2006 in Strut Central
Just got this joint the other night and I was floored. Bumping psych blues kinda funky in spots with a big drum solo with an open break for Phill! Thought Mr. Merryweather was only about the cosmic cock rock. Proved me wrong.

Comments

• G_BalliandoG_Balliando 3,916 Posts
    Thought Mr. Merryweather was only about the cosmic cock rock.

?

• upskibooupskiboo 2,396 Posts
    heres another merryweather for phill, although im quessing the soulman has this already...

• we need the wizard rock graemlin back

• Phill_MostPhill_Most 4,594 Posts
    Of course i had all of these Merrywhether breaks many moons ago. Who do you think I am, faux-rill?

• slushslush 691 Posts
    the backing vocals on vacuum cleaner are so tough. adds a level of rough/rugged that neil cant get by himself.

if the devil cant catch me then how can the man run me dooooooown

• bull_oxbull_ox 5,056 Posts

Just got this joint the other night and I was floored. Bumping psych blues kinda funky in spots with a big drum solo with an open break for Phill! Thought Mr. Merryweather was only about the cosmic cock rock. Proved me wrong.

This record is cool. Thought I 'came up' when I found a sealed copy for a buck but it turns out its not really worth anything. Still a good find though.

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts
    Of course i had all of these Merrywhether breaks many moons ago. Who do you think I am, faux-rill?

Gratuitous use of my name =

• Phill_MostPhill_Most 4,594 Posts

I LOVE THIS FEATURE