FUCK BOB SINCLAR, IPODS AND SWEDISH EXCH. STUDENTS

2»

Comments

• leolyxxxleolyxxx 446 Posts
    So the Swedes are really hung up on 'being positive', huh?

Yes, they "positively" want the DJ to play their song.

BTW leolyxxx, I'm sure your American exchange student stories are far worse than any I could have; there's a reason for the phrase "Ugly American." And I have nothing against Swedish people. The Doris record is great!

Though I will say this: while DJing a Mod event last summer, during my set a guy came up to me with a 45 in hand on TWO different occasions and said, "Hey can you play this?"

Yep, you got it: he was Swedish.

Don't get me started on the mods, some really cool guys are mods and is really mellow and nice but man, some people need to get a mind that isn't welded shut.. all mod-happenings are like 96% the same music they played last time and it's mostly crappy 80s rock music or northern soul that has been played out and featured on every compilation from here to Zimbabwe... i'm not down with that either

Agreed on the Doris record tho, check out Funky Team for another nice Swedish outing..

peace
    L

• leolyxxxleolyxxx 446 Posts

Skip off ya cunt, keep collecting low end beach music and calling it northern.

Also Mylatency i need to know, was this aimed at me or am i just paranoid? Beach music can be great sometimes..

/L