Stop Swagger Jackin' Tees

2»

Comments

• soulmarcosasoulmarcosa 4,296 Posts
    I'm talking about a fullback bowling over an LB, a rolling tank knocking down a building, a comet altering the magnetic field of all in its wake...

You can't faze this.

Definitions of "mania" on the Web:

Usually occurs as a phase of bipolar disorder. Attacks first appear before age 30. Key symptoms: abnormally over-active and energetic, impulsive,[/b] elated, grandiose, outbursts of inappropriate irritation, anger,[/b] laughter, rapid pressured speech, being ???everybody???s friend." May spend money recklessly. Judgment of what is harmful to the subject is impaired. Severe mania lasts from a few days to several months and if untreated, may lead to social disruption and violence.
    a href="http://www.jibc.bc.ca/police/main/PIIMIC/Glossary/glossary/m.htmwww.jibc.bc.ca/police/main/PIIMIC/Glossary/glossary/m.htmbr />

• HarveyCanalHarveyCanal "a distraction from my main thesis." 13,234 Posts
    I'm talking about a fullback bowling over an LB, a rolling tank knocking down a building, a comet altering the magnetic field of all in its wake...

You can't faze this.

Definitions of "mania" on the Web:

Usually occurs as a phase of bipolar disorder. Attacks first appear before age 30. Key symptoms: abnormally over-active and energetic, impulsive,[/b] elated, grandiose, outbursts of inappropriate irritation, anger,[/b] laughter, rapid pressured speech, being ???everybody???s friend." May spend money recklessly. Judgment of what is harmful to the subject is impaired. Severe mania lasts from a few days to several months and if untreated, may lead to social disruption and violence.

Alright then, be a good doctor and get me a canibus card...one that's valid in TX.

I want to grow.

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    my 0.02 in the spirit of one of Reynaldo's greatest replies.

If you don't like Dipset's swagger, you don't like hip hop.

• soulmarcosasoulmarcosa 4,296 Posts
    canibus

canibus < DIPSET

• my 0.02 in the spirit of one of faux_rillz's[/b] greatest replies.

READ UP ON YOUR READ-UPS.

• HarveyCanalHarveyCanal "a distraction from my main thesis." 13,234 Posts

If you don't like Dipset's swagger, you don't like hip hop being turned into cheesy gameshow.

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts
    my 0.02 in the spirit of one of faux_rillz's[/b] greatest replies.

READ UP ON YOUR READ-UPS.

Did I introduce that into the lexicon?

I have been here so long that I can no longer distinguish between things I did say, things I wish that I'd said, and things that other people said while parodying me.