Stop Swagger Jackin' Tees

faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts
edited April 2006 in Strut Central
It's like somebody's been rummaging through my private mind closet...

Comments

• HarveyCanalHarveyCanal "a distraction from my main thesis." 13,234 Posts
    The Dips need to wear those tees inside-out so that maybe they'll begin to take their own advice.

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts
    The Dips need to wear those tees inside-out so that maybe they'll begin to take their own advice.

You sound ass-hurt.

• Hotsauce84Hotsauce84 8,450 Posts
    The Dips Faux needs to wear those tees inside-out so that maybe he'll begin to take his own advice.

• coselmedcoselmed 1,114 Posts

Whose swagger are they jackin', praytell? Cam'ron's got that GOAT swagger, so show some respect and recognize.

The Dips Faux needs to wear those tees inside-out so that maybe he'll begin to take his own advice.

tepid.

• soulmarcosasoulmarcosa 4,296 Posts
    Cam'Ron "Gotta Love It" & "Swagger Jacker" (2 NEW Jay-Z Disses ...
    instead of dissin each other they should just make a swagger jackin crew cause they don't write and we all know that........ ...
    www.mixtapetorrent.com/camron-gotta-love-it-jay-z-diss - 40k - Cached - Similar pages

Cam'ron Explains Beef With Jay-Z | MixtapeTorrent.com
    ... claim swagger jackin if you doin it yourself that nigga is wack hands down he cant handle jay he got to throw an army at jay cause he cant do it himself ...
    www.mixtapetorrent.com/camron-explains-beef-with-jayz - 31k - Cached - Similar pages

So white girls swagger jackin as Rican chicks now?wtf - Page 4 ...
    So white girls swagger jackin as Rican chicks now?wtf For the Grown and Sexy.
    community.allhiphop.com/showthread.php?p=6802238 - 126k - Cached - Similar pages

Banana Rhymin: STOP THE SWAGGER JACKIN
    STOP THE SWAGGER JACKIN. People please don't leave camels around small children. Thank You. Anything? How about stopping biggies rhymes from comin out your ...
    bananarhymin.blogspot.com/ 2006/04/stop-swagger-jackin.html - 19k - Cached - Similar pages

Comments on: Trae feat. Jim Jones, Pimp C & Hawk ???Swang (Remix)???
    File Format: Unrecognized - View as HTML
    SO STOP SWAGGER JACKIN U FUCKIN DICK RIDER! I CANT WAIT TILL UN-CASA FUCKS YO ASS UP! YA FUCK FAGOT! LUCKILY THEY ALREADY MADE DA REMIX B4 CAM'S NUT GUZZLER ...
    xxlmag.com/online/?feed=rss2&p=1070 - Similar pages

?? Cam???ron???s Killa Season Hits Big Screens in Limited Engagement - XXL
    ... no telling who else he bit off. maybe swagger jackin is the new official thing to do these days. while you still hating cam is still selling records. ...
    xxlmag.com/online/?p=823 - 54k - Cached - Similar pages

The Village Voice: Riff Raff
    Its Dipset all day Jay z swagger jackin aint no motha fucka deservs respect if he takin other people style that aint cool and cam makes sense its just some ...
    www.villagevoice.com/blogs/riffraff/ archives/2006/01/camron_killa_se.php - 72k - Cached - Similar pages

• jamesjames chicago 1,863 Posts
    It's like somebody's been rummaging through my private mind closet...

INDEED.

You sound ass-hurt.

So I guess continuously chirping "you mad, doggie?" like a programmed parrot wasn't homo-erotic enough for you.

• coselmedcoselmed 1,114 Posts
    Who is that in your avatar, Archaic (serious question)? I thought it was Talib Kweli in a stroller for a minute...

You sound ass-hurt.

So I guess continuously chirping "you mad, doggie?" like a programmed parrot wasn't homo-erotic enough for you.

I have never once typed that phrase on this or any other board.

Who is that in your avatar, Archaic (serious question)? I thought it was Talib Kweli in a stroller for a minute...

You're projecting.

I dunno who it is specifically, but I think it's someone who rolls with Big Chief Kevin Goodman and the Flaming Arrows.

Whose swagger are they jackin', praytell? Cam'ron's got that GOAT swagger, so show some respect and recognize.

So in this case, GOAT = Gayest of All-Time???

• Hotsauce84Hotsauce84 8,450 Posts

Rifleman?

Just kidding.

You sound ass-hurt.

OK, but are you not a pawn of the Dipset media blitz?

That was a little beneath you, Archied.

That was a little beneath you, Archied.

Now you sound "ass-hurt".

You sound ass-hurt.

OK, but are you not a pawn of the Dipset media blitz?

Of course I am.

In addition to being a bloggeur (despite not having a blog), a carpetbaggeur, and a utilizeur of hatteurific devices.

• keithvanhornkeithvanhorn 3,855 Posts

Rifleman?

Just kidding.

looks like someone in the Mummer's parade

• jdeezjdeez 638 Posts

woah. i'm worried about you, dude.

that was 1/2 a step up from "i'm rubber you're glue"

not getting soft with fatherhood, are we?

Rifleman?

Just kidding.

looks like someone in the Mummer's parade

Which of course pre-dates both Mardi Gras and Carnival.

I'll go ahead and put a call into New Orleans and the Caribbean at large to tell them both to stop swagger jackin' Philly.

• I like this more pissy Archaic.

Biting the Faux hand that feeds him is making for a pretty entertaining afternoon of internet time-wasting.

woah. i'm worried about you, dude.

that was 1/2 a step up from "i'm rubber you're glue"

not getting soft with fatherhood, are we?

The opposite actually. The way I feel right now I could get kicked in the head by a police stallion and simply not have the time to feel hurt by it.

On that note, stay tuned for some GIANT bombs that will be lobbed from my locale within the next 2 days.

• jdeezjdeez 638 Posts
    good stuff.

let me know.

The opposite actually. The way I feel right now I could get kicked in the head by a police stallion and simply not have the time to feel hurt by it.

On that note, stay tuned for some GIANT bombs that will be lobbed from my locale within the next 2 days.

MODERATORS: STICKY THIS POST PLAESE

• I will pay someone to make a personalized silkscreen of this for me

Not sure where you're getting "mood swings" from what I said.

I'm talking about a fullback bowling over an LB, a rolling tank knocking down a building, a comet altering the magnetic field of all in its wake...

You can't faze this.

• DJ_EnkiDJ_Enki 6,471 Posts
    Has it been lost in all this back and forth that Dipset sucks?

• HAZBEENHAZBEEN 564 Posts
    Dipset is still making music? They're so 2005.

Has it been lost in all this back and forth that Dipset sucks?

Something else that we can agree on.