females...relationships...(frustration related)

13»

Comments

• kennykenny 1,024 Posts
    I think sometimes what female really look for is beyond the right or wrong. I won't say you were lying, you were simply trying to make things easier and preserving your relationship with her. which is so much more than right or wrong, and this can comes down to some very little things.

be her punching bag, and make jokes out of that to make her laugh, all she wanted was some attention not the fact that you did something wrong or not.

I dunno.

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts

It doesn't matter what age you are. Just make sure you roll in style & you'll get the ladies. Laugh, fuck, & then laugh some more. If anyone keeps you from achieving these objectives, then take them out of your life. Another key thing is to spend money on yourself and nobody else except your moms. Once you start making a paycheck, you have to get your mom a nice gift every week. Also, treat your parents to a nice dinner weekly, too. Always show your parents respect. Beyond that, just spray come all over women, don't let anyone fuck with yours, and get that cash. If you follow these rules, you'll live a happy life. I promise.

HAZ droppin' science.

• rootlesscosmorootlesscosmo 12,848 Posts
    Beyond that, just spray come all over women, don't let anyone fuck with yours, and get that cash. If you follow these rules, you'll live a happy life. I promise.

so getting back to my problem, Haz, you think I should, like...spray come all over her and this thing will go away?

fuck it it's worth a try!

• rootlesscosmorootlesscosmo 12,848 Posts
    for real though thanks for all the advice friends!

I think I'ma have to sack up and call her tonight.

• HAZBEENHAZBEEN 564 Posts
    Beyond that, just spray come all over women, don't let anyone fuck with yours, and get that cash. If you follow these rules, you'll live a happy life. I promise.

so getting back to my problem, Haz, you think I should, like...spray come all over her and this thing will go away?

fuck it it's worth a try!

Yes. Spraying come is good for you. It helps lower blood pressure. Also, hook up with other women this week. I'm sure you've had a busy semester and it's important to unwind. You have to think of your health. Another thing to do is pay a visit to mom & dad. You can replace any other people in your life but your parents. Take 'em for a steak. I'm sure the weather is nice where you are. Find a bar with a terrace, order a bottle of wine, and laugh. You derserve it. If you remember, raise a glass in honor of last summer in Montreal.

Be well.

h

• sticky_dojahsticky_dojah New York City. 2,136 Posts
    Yes. Spraying come is good for you. It helps lower blood pressure. Also, hook up with other women this week. I'm sure you've had a busy semester and it's important to unwind. You have to think of your health. Another thing to do is pay a visit to mom & dad. You can replace any other people in your life but your parents. Take 'em for a steak. I'm sure the weather is nice where you are. Find a bar with a terrace, order a bottle of wine, and laugh. You derserve it.

Haz, you the man, I try to live like that for a year now. Apparently, I will dj at my moms 60th birthday (she already asked me to play out some european rare, no shit) and I will take my parents to dinner. I sprayed come over various women and I'm meeting a new girl today that 'just came out of a long relationship and needs some help'...so neccessary, it is really good for your health, keeps you relaxed and hyped and the girls get something out of it too, since I am fine and care about them...haz, thanks for the advice, good to read all this!!!

• CousinLarryCousinLarry 4,618 Posts
    Here are some other fatal flaws to steer clear of:

-Dishonesty (leads to eventual betrayal).
    -Superficiality (may lead to debt).
    -Narcissism (leads to neglect of significant others needs).
    -Emotional maladjustment (leads to unhappiness).

Holy shit, this is my ex.

NB: Not turning this into a thread about ex's but this sums her up pretty good.
    I had no hope.

Anyways, anyone ever get the feeling relationships are more trouble than they are worth? Seriously, why do we put up with these games? Sure they can be cool when they are going well, but there is always pain & suffering at some stage. Sometimes I just wonder if the whole relationship headaches are totally worthwhile.

Well, the pain and suffering go with life's territory....it's worth it though if only for the joy that does come with being in love, connecting with people and creating family. True, it can all fall apart and life is short, but that's what makes it so worthwhile.

This is the truth.